𝟏𝟗.

Nasir Simmons

Sitting in the car with Key , we sat in silence for a couple of minutes. He wanna come and talk today , slide up in the shop with flowers and all this extra shit. I still really didn't care much about what he had to say honestly... I did'n't feel like he owed me an explanation cause I already knew the reasoning for his wrong doings.

He didn't give a fuck. Like I had said before , that's the way his mindset was set up. Wasn't mature , the things he wanted were things he couldn't handle. Especially this relationship.

" So what's up Markeyvius , what you need to talk about ? " I asked getting frustrated with the silence.

" What you think I'm tryna talk about ? " He asked with some attitude making me turn my lips up at him.

" I asked a simple fucking question. You could leave the attitude else where cause ion' gotta be sitting in this damn car wit' yo ass." I snapped back him mugging him a bit.

" Aight' aight'..." He said cutting me off some but it didn't stop me from talking.

" I'm sorry Nassi ... I know I fucked up multiple times. But I know where and who I need to be with." He spoke up finally as I rested my elbow on his arm rest that sat in the middle of us.

" I just wanna be able to show you I can do right by you...for real cause you deserve that shit." He spoke up again finishing his statement.

I honestly had heard this time and time again , I didn't care for his " I'm sorry " in words , I didn't want him being sorry and he really wasn't. Show me the change instead of talking about it. All I ever heard was about what he wanted to do.

Stop talking and make that shit happen.

" How many times have you told you were sorry Key? " I finally spoke up looking up from my nails I had started to play with.

" Alot."

" How many times have you repeated these exact same words to me ? " I asked again this time making direct eye contact with him.

" Too many." He responded smacking his lips lowly to himself and sighed shaking his head.

" So what's so different this go round' ? You not gone be that selfish nigga you've always been this go round ? " I asked him tucking my bottom lip.

" Selfish ? I'm alot of shit but ian' selfish Nassi." He chuckled a little before glaring over at me.

" No you are. The same selfish ass nigga who made me get rid of my baby for a rap career. And yea it worked out for the best...but you never once asked me if it was what I wanted. I made that shit happen for you." I spoke up hearing my voice crack as I bought up the sensitive subject.

" Yeen' even have to go there Nasir. That was my baby too." He gritted out through his teeth before glaring at me.

" No , it was my baby. You didn't want the baby , you was worried about music. You wasn't concerned that if I had that baby we would have to be taking care of it. You left me to do that shit by myself. You almost 22 years old and nothing has changed. " I sniffled feeling some tears running down my cheeks and quickly wiped them.

" So that makes me selfish because I had to think about my career ? " He asked furrowing his eyebrows together at me.

" Yes ! You didn't even ask about me and how it would affect me ! I was three months pregnant when I got an abortion Key. I went to doctors appointments alone and everything. None of that shit mattered to you at the time and I just wish you stop holding back and ADMIT THAT SHIT." I yelled getting frustrated with the back and forth.