𝟐𝟑.

Markeyvius Cathey 

"  What you wearing for the Awards tomorrow ? " Fat asked as we sat in the sprinter passing the wood back and forth through the circle we had formed. We were on the way to the pool party , we was about an hour late but we wasn't gone miss nothing much.

" Ion' even know , I got this extra ticket and my mama can't go with me cause she sick." I said shrugging my shoulders and  pulled my phone out from my lap. 

 " Go ahead and take Nassi. You know she would go with you." Kyrie laughed scrolling through Instagram on his phone. I looked back at him and chuckled. 

 " What if she don't wanna go with me? " I laughed already knowing she would. 

" You know she would , just ask her ugly ass when you see her." Woo laughed as I fixed the glasses sitting up on my face. 

" All the fine instagram hoes better be in this bitch too. Ion' wanna see one catfish , they better look just like the pictures." Fat added in making me bust out laughing as he passed the Wood back to Kyrie. 

" On my mama , them hoes be full fledge catfish. Cute on instagram but not in real life. Fuck type of shit is that ?" Woo added in shaking his head. 

 " So what's up with the Ari and Nasir shit ?" Kyrie asked raising his eyebrow making everybodys attention turn towards me. 

 " Shit...I guess they was just fucking with each other. Don't get no better then this dick though so ian' tripping. " I chuckled shrugging my shoulders. 

 " Ian' even know Nassi was getting down like that." Woo smacked his lips and hit the wood again before passing it back to me. 

" What you mean you didn't know ? Nassi was cracking all the bitches we liked in high school." Kyrie spoke up making me nod. 

" Nah for real , we betted on Kimora. Girl with the fat ass , and the itty bitty titties. I said Id get her first , why Nasir was at her house two days later." I admitted shaking my head and laughed reminiscing back to high school. 

" Awe damn , she done one up'd a nigga." Fat laughed and shook his head as I started to take a few long drags from the wood. 

" On me , she got game. But she said she don't date females she just be wanting to have fun. Ain't shit wrong with that cause I like bitches who like bitches." I laughed , looking out the window seeing our sprinter van pulling up infront of the pent house suite apartments. 

" This a big ass fucking penthouse apartment complex." Kyrie said as the driver slid the side door open and we all gathered out thing starting to get out. 

" We gotta go to the elevator and go all the way to the top." I said hiking up the red shorts I was wearing and flattened out my white tank top I had on. 

" This shit better be lit too." Woo said as he put the rest of the wood out on one of the cement poles.

" You already know it is. These niggas know everybody." I said laughing fixing the Louis Vuitton backpack on my shoulders. 

We started to make our way inside of the penthouse lobby , it seemed like it was people everywhere. I knew it was bitches running all up and there this mothafucka'. A bunch og groupies tryna find they way inside of the pool party. 

Walking through the somewhat crowded lobby , we finally got to the elevator. Theree's was about five of em' in total so the wait wasn't that long.