𝟏𝟒.

Markeyvius Cathey

We had been at Six Flags for about 15 minutes , the line to get in this shit was long as hell

We had been at Six Flags for about 15 minutes , the line to get in this shit was long as hell. Not to mention fans kept stopping me for pictures and shit.

" If her ass would have hurry up and got dressed then we would have ate." Woo snapped looking back at Nasir who was leaned back up against my chest.

She had been kinda quiet the ride here , but I knew it was because we had work her up. Her ass hated that shit , but we had to go and dealing with her she'll be sleep all damn day.

" Boy shut the hell up , we gone eat as soon as we get in here." Ashanti snapped back at him and flicked him upside the head making him turn around and buck at her.

She wasn't phased by that shit though , she just stood there with her arms crossed over her chest.

" I was suppose to jump a'sum ? " She laughed and reached her hand back like she was about to slap him but Fat grabbed it and put it down.

" Y'all bet not act a foo in front of all these damn white people." Nassi chucked and fixed her shirt she was wearing.

The shit was barley a shirt but I wasn't about to trip on her about that shit today.

Just let it slide.

" Ian' been here in a coo' minute. Shit , last time we went here was for our senior trip." Shanti laughed as her and Nasir fell into conversation.

" Y'all niggas would have came but trouble just be calling y'all name." She stated to me and the boys , making us glare at her.

A month before we graduated we got into some lil' trouble with the opps at the school and got kicked out.

We got our diplomas , but just didn't walk the damn stage. I didn't care for it anyways , my mama wasn't gone be there to see it so what's the point ?

Regardless we still went to support Nasir and Shanti.

As the line finally progressed , we all went through the bag check and the medal detectors. We had showed them our tickets and finally got in the gates.

" It's hella kids running around this mothafucka." Woo started making me look around and shake my head.

" It is a family amusement part dummies." Nasir stayed again starting to take off her jacket. Making me turn up my lips and helped her pull it back up oh her shoulders.

" You good , keep this shit on. You showing enough already." I whispered down to her patting her shoulders , she looked back at me chuckling and shook her head.

" How you know ian' hot ? "

" Cause you got hella' skin out anyways." I said pointed to her stomach before taking a sip from my water bottle.