𝟏𝟑.

Nasir Simmons

- 1 Week Later ; 9:24 PM

" I'm bored Keyyy " I smacked my lips and pouted as I hung from the edge of the bed watching as he hung up the sweater he just took off. He was ignoring me and I knew he was cause he just kept walking and making his way around the room. 

" Hello ! I know you hear me ! " i sat up smacking my lips and reached up grabbing the furry soft throw pillowed, Throwing it I aimed it right at his and good thing I didn't miss. 

He smacked his lips and turned around to look at me , I mocked him and glare at him. We had only been in Atlanta for a week. Everything was going well besides Markeyvius being gone most of the time. 

" What Nassi what ! "  He snapped back at me , making me frown my lips up and little bit and roll my eyes. 

" Nothing never mind." I waved it off and just plopped back up against the rest of the pillows on the bed. 

I mean yea , I had shit to do and I had Shanti to hang out with but still that got boring as well. Earlier this week , we damn near explored every last bit of Atlanta and did hell of shopping now it was just us sitting here chilling. While Key and the boys ran around doing God knows what.

Coming in late , and leaving out early. But I didn;t mind it I knew it was apart of his career. And that was thing  I planned on doing  , he had gotten so far no need to do anything to push nor' hold him back. 

The lights in the room turned on making me focus my attention on Markeyvius , he was standing at the door turning off the light. I just rolled my eyes and looked back up at the tv. 

" I'm sorry I didn't mean to yell at you." He sighed plopping down onto the bed beside me , I glared down at him and shrugged my shoulders. 

" It's whatever. I know you tired." I said looking back up at the tv. He smacked his lips gripping me by my thighs and pulled me closer to him. 

" Mane' you not gone tell me you miss me ? " He chuckled wrapping both of my legs around his waist.  He was starring ahead at me while he laid on his side and I laid on mine. 

" I missed you.." I mumbled out and a smirk camera across his lips flashing that grill of his. 

" Seeee I knew you missed a nigga." He chuckled cupping me by my face and kissed my lips. I kissed him back finally growing a smile on my face. 

" All this working , interviews , and studio shit really been tiring me out." He sighed resting his hand on my thigh slowly beginning to massage it. 

" I know I can see it in your face...your tired baby." Reaching forward I started gently caressing his face in my hands.

" It's all gone pay off though. Like you said you tryna take everything to the next level and that's exactly what we about to do." I smiled pecking his lips once more. 

He didn't say nothing making me look down at him , he had fallen asleep just that face. I chuckled to myself and leaned down kissing his nose. 

" That poe' baby tired." i smiled slowly removing my arms from around him and from around his waist and his from around mine knowing he was eventually going to get hot. 

" Nigga why you tryna leave me ?' He mumbled out making me look back down at him and laugh to myself. 

" I;m just tryna make sure you comfortable ian' leaving." I responded back to him looking down at him seeing he still has his eyes closed.