𝟏𝟓.

Nasir Simmons \ 2 Days Later

10;12 AM ; Atlanta , Georgia 

" Girl I'm tired of being at this hotel

" Girl I'm tired of being at this hotel. I miss Fat." Shanti whined for the a millionth time today. That's all her ass had been doing , is complaining and crying about Fat. Like she just didn't beat that nigga ass.

" Well then go back to the house Shanti." I stated getting frustrated with her as I sat on the second bed in the hotel room.

After all that shit popped off at Six Flags. We took the Uber back to the house and I packed myself a duffel bag . Enough clothes for me to spend a week here at this hotel if I had too. So much shit was running through my head.

" Girl what's wrong with you ? " Shanti said making me glare over at her. I just shook my head and plopped back up against the bed.

" Nothing , if you gone go back to the house go ahead. I'll still be here." I stated trying my best to ignore the topic of conversation that was slowly approaching.

I didn't want to talk about Key nor talk to his ass. He was the definition of " ain't shit " for real. All his ass ever did was just fucking lie. Lie about the most simplest shit , if his ass wasn't ready for this relationship he damn near begged for he should have never made the commitment to me.

Now I felt like I was stuck. Not just with him , but out here in Atlanta. I had money , but it wasn't enough for my own place. It wasn't enough for shit. If I stayed in this damn hotel another week I'd probably be assed out with only 6 grand left.

" I just texted him. He's coming to get me. Ion' know what you and Key gone do but yall need to figure that shit out." She stated getting up from the bed and pushed her hair back behind her.

" We not gone figure nothing out. He gone stay where he at and I'ma be here." I stated making her glare over at me with that " girl please " face. I just shrugged my shoulders and went back to scrolling through Instagram on my phone.

" You say that now. Then y'all will be boo'd up in a few days." She laughed started to change out of her shorts and put on the black Nike sweats she was holding her hands.

" It ain't like that this time around. He's really a liar Shanti. This is the second time this month , not to mention all the shit from last month." I chuckled sitting up and turned off my phone tossing it down on the bed.

" He young , he just getting some money. Pussy is what's on his mind Nassi." She said making me make a face at her.

So that made it okay ? Just cause he was a rapper now , it was okay for him to chase after pussy even when he had a girlfriend ? That shit didn't even make sense to me.

" That makes zero sense and its not an excuse. If you commit yourself to someone give them your all or don't be with them at all." I spoke up again rolling my eyes and fixed the tshirt I was wearing.