~Part one~

~What is a host club?~
    Hirashi and his sister Haruhi search for a place to study,
Instead they find the light that will guide them into their full highschool experience.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

                  When I thought of high-school I was bored. Nothing about it seemed fun.. the work was boring and my sister was bullied so I never thought any kind of school was for our benefit . It was not like it was easy to create friends either...

"Hirashi!"  Haruhi my twin sister runs up to me finally catching up. I left her while she was talking to a teacher. This particular teacher gave me judgy eyes and I decided it was best for Haruhi to give off her own impression instead of being lumped in with me.

"Yeah?" I ask raising my eye brow

"I swear if you leave me alone on my first day again I will hide your masks and replace them with pink ones!" She attempted to threaten me but I could only laugh. She was small and looked like a scrawny boy with that hair cut and when she made her angry voice, it sounded like a toddler pouting.

"Hirashi! I'm serious, Your eye patches are next if you dont stop laughing!" She pouted, even though this threat scared me I knew she wouldn't follow through. She never touched my masks or my eye patches.. This includes the ones on my face right now.

"I know I know I'm sorry!" I tell her smiling rubbing her brown haired head. She lets out a chuckle. We are left in a comfortable silence my sister watching the clouds outside as we try to find a place to study during our free period.

While she stared into the nothingness of the sky I could tell she was in deep thought. She did this often, and according to Haruhi mostly thinking about our late mother. During these times I couldn't help but look at our differences. Although twins we only shared some fraternal twin similarities, Like our face shape and need for glasses.

Our differences were quite obvious except for today, I wore a black mask and eye patch along with a brown wig suggested by my father, Brown contacts and foundation caking over my pale skin. I actually look very identical to Haruhi. Normally I have black hair and red eyes- or eye. Setting me apart from my very easy going and natural looking sister.

"You look like a boy," I tell her cutting both myself and her out of our thoughts,

"Do not!"

"Do too!"

"Do not!"

This continued for at least 2 minutes coming up to a music room, the music rooms we passed by before were all being used so this one must be the one empty

"Music room 3?" Haruhi asks- or more like questions her self

"The teacher I asked said music room 4," She says to me speaking of earlier when asking for places to study besides the (loud) Library.

"You sure?" I ask my forgetful sister

"Nope," She admits going up to the doors pushing them open.

Lights and piano music flooded our eyes and I could smell the clear scent of roses and cake, it smelled amazingly sweet. Despite my simpleton thoughts and hopes of delicious treats inside I couldn't shake this odd feeling

"Oh how I wish I could tell me self what lied ahead of me- Or maybe not... Old me would have ran away"