Enemies from the Past. -Part 5-

They had been waiting a long time. However, Valerie's happiness didn't seem to be overshadowed by the waiting time. 

Tuck killed time with his tablet without problem and Sam continued to curse the seat because she had at least half an hour that it hurt to stay seated. 

 "I'm not sure about this, Val." She commented, feeling how the seconds became more tense and that damned waiting music that didn't seem to end. 

 "Well, he's an important person. Important people have things to do." 

 "I don't mean that! " Sam exclaimed. "Seriously, doesn't that make you suspicious? You usually have more common sense than that."

 "Sam, Sam, Sammy." Valerie clicked her tongue while denying. "Of course, if it were something unknown, I would be in doubt but this is a great and well-known company and there is no need to fear." 

 Sam rolled her eyes. That really didn't convince her that way. 

 "Well, could you explain to me again how that man contacted you?" 

"Hmm, well that night after training. I received the call. He said he had heard from us, which is logical, right? I think you're just a little paranoid, Sam." 

 Sam gasped, stepping aside after that accusation. But before she could answer, someone had deigned to call them to pass them. 

"Finally!" Tucker's voice exclaimed, he who was oblivious to the whole conversation of the girls. And of course, he was also the first to stand and walk. 

"Give the benefit of the doubt at least." Valerie suggested and Sam sighed completely defeated and maybe she was exaggerating this time 

"Okay, Gray. You won this time." She replied, receiving a smile from her friend. 

Both girls walked down the corridor through which they were guided, one after the other. Until you get to the main office. 

 A large wooden door, which was then opened by that worker. They were waiting for an elegant old man behind the door. 

So that gesture that was reflected couldn't be another to meet a young lady with long black hair, giving them back. And it wasn't rude, but she seemed to review some things on the desk in front of her. 

"Whoa, hello." Saluted the only guy with a huge smile and brightness in his eyes, which were extinguished by a good blow to the head from Valerie. 

"Ouch, Val Why...?" He decided to keep his mouth closed when he saw her face, and that look that buried him completely alive. 

Immediately the woman turned around with a few papers and to tell the truth, she wasn't at all a stranger. After recognizing their faces there was a moment of silence so tense that a rope could be formed to hang on the lamps. It was like if their minds had been paused and waiting to load and keep playing.