Enemies from the Past. -Part 2-

The dark streets of Amity Park were open, clouded by that haze of a rather thick green hue. The ghosts had appeared in masses, taking out some places and appropriating others. It was all chaotic before the police arrived, it continued to be and Valerie Gray was rushing to call her colleagues for reinforcements. After knowing the situation, he did not wait for a moment.

On the way, he could see the infested city of those beings.

She pulled out her phone, alerting her friend, Tucker and she would locate Sam. Luckily, she was near Samantha's house, so it had been unnecessary to call her. Some stones to the window would be enough but Valerie knew Sam's parents hated her job and she didn't want to bother the Mansons.

The goth girl was awake for her fortune. Sam was not scary, but she couldn't help to be alert when she heard the tap on the window. A few moments ago, she had closed it after believing she saw something happen.

She looked doubtful and meeting the face of her friend. Because of how Val was dressed, they had work to do. She made a small sign that Valerie easily understood, so she waited for Sam to come down.

Fortunately, Sam wasn't a girl who delayed these things, which was lower than expected. In stealth, not to face her parents.

"Situation?" She whispered, she was still in the entrance of her house. They quickly went to the Valerie's car, while they talked to avoid wasting time.

"Ghost attack."

"Who could it be to be called?"

"It's massive, I've never seen ghosts act like that." Val answered, completely hurried.

She inserted the keys into the slot and started. Surely with that the Mansons had woke up. She hated that car but there was no other choice.

"Will we go get Tucker?"

"There is no time, he will meet us there."

"Watch out for that tree!" The goth girl interrupted her friend.

Valerie wanted to surround that enormous trunk with which she almost stamped himself and ended up skidding.

The open windows only managed to tangle their hairs.

"The cat!" Sam exclaimed and with this, the squeal of the tires was accompanied by the typical cat cry.

The Manson girl looked back, watching the little guy running.

"Tell me I did not hit him!" The mortified voice of poor Officer Gray spoke.

"Okay, it's okay, CAREFUL!"

One more time.

That scrap Val was driving came in one piece, unlike their hairstyles. The face of Tucker when arriving, became the scene in a joke that was counted by itself. With the hard gesture and the frown below, both girls got out of the vehicle that now sported a nice new dent in the bumper.