Enemies from the Past. -Part 9-

She looked at his face as if trying to decipher a mystery in the missing piece of his mask

Half Moon. It was ridiculous. There was no way to confuse that face. But for a moment she hesitated.

What nonsense and yet, she still couldn't know why he did his actions.

She hadn't paid attention to the music, in that long minute she lived it rambling. Her steps had been directed at the will of others. So much that, that turn took her by surprise. A gasp escaped her. She was about to let go when he took a very close position, almost leaving their foreheads contracting the hand that was on her waist. He manipulated her like a doll, a thought that made her frown with a direct gaze.

But she was full of doubts...

He looked on her face the immense desire to tell him something, but absolute mutism.

"What happen? Did you forget how to talk?"

"Excuse me?" The girl reacted. Suffering a kind of disenchantment.

She also took account of the scrutiny around them. But he didn't seem to care about that fact at all, he did notice. And so it was for the moment.

"I don't understand what you mean." - The young Gothic clarified, speaking cordially to establish a gap of strangers, as if she had not noticed or still couldn't accept what she noticed. Her purple gaze became stiffer.

And if it was a farce, she would wait for him to unmask himself. As much as she wanted to tear away something that adorned his face itself.

He made her take another spin. He kept up with the music despite the moment.

She could see the small crowd of people watching them, distinguishing her friends, and someone else.

But she immediately returned to him.

"Don't pretend with me, Sam."

The named frowned, although for a moment the surprise made her face muscles tremble.

"Too smart." - The young man commented. What sounded like mockery to her. He couldn't tell the sincerity of his words in the middle of that arrogant smile. "You are too smart, you always have been."

At that moment the piece finished fitting. She slowed, forcing him to stop.

"Seriously? Is this a damn joke?" She kept his claims in a low voice, and even so, she feared being heard. She didn't want to become the center of looks any more than it had been a while.

Fortunately, people had stopped looking at them, and some couples had also shown on the track.

"Surprise." He mentioned the masked man, who for a moment had lowered his defenses to the aggressive response.