Enemies from the Past. -Part 6-

He lit the dark office with the light radiating from the monitors but he wasn't spying, he used to check both in his as well as in his employees

He lit the dark office with the light radiating from the monitors but he wasn't spying, he used to check both in his as well as in his employees. For example, to his secretary, which is life as an ornament stuck to the chair.

Paulina Sanchez; he didn't think she would end up being his secretary. That would have been a fantasy when he was young but now, it was just another pair of pretty legs crossed behind a desk with a lame assassin of a common Monday. He was about to change the image when that she took the phone. Apparently they had marked her from the ground floor.

The girl returned the call and as expected she dialed his office.

"Young Masters." Paulina's voice had deepened and he could see how she played coquettishly with the cable through the monitor.

"The group of ghost hunters is here."

"Perfect!" Right now I have to leave. But I trust that you, lady, will do a good job and convince them to stay. If you are willing, hire them immediately."

"B-but according to what I have been told they want to see you. When will it be presented?" The girl insisted and it was not exactly what she said. Otherwise he hadn't presented himself as such before her and that was what she wanted.

"You just do what I ask, you know I'm kind of busy. I will introduce myself when it is time."

The girl made a small pout. As a spoiled child who for the first time knew what it was like to be denied something.

He hung up immediately and rolled his eyes. That girl used to feel very attracted to his alter-ego. He laughed a little because of the irony.

He left the office which, wasn't located where everyone believed. That small office next to the young Sanchez was a facade where he was never seen entering or leaving

That's why those cameras.

Although he considered the tendency of his adoptive father, who was an apparent fan of cameras, distasteful. This time, he only used them to see what was necessary.

He sighed long and heavy. His breaks used to be short since Vlad took over that company to take charge of it. And that night he had to go out and do another job for him.

Oh sure, he felt like a child being sent to the store, but well.

He combed his black hair back with one hand. These strands returned to their place immediately. He tilted his head, moving his neck.

The hardest part of the job was attracting his old friends up there.

The appointment was set to return to see the hunters. And as his boss ordered, he offered everything after immediate hiring.

Valerie was happy, believing that this was her opportunity of all. When directing the group, he had to think about the three, although sometimes the head of the brunette would go through the branches. That Valerie Gray went out self-absorbed, but always with a good intention in between. Sam knew it, even though it did not seem reciprocal to the situation.

"Do you allow us to speak it?" Tucker indicated before this duality of ideas.

"Ah? It's okay. " Paulina answered indifferently.

Between all this, and while the team was away, decided to give notice to his boss.

It took him a while to answer, but it was certain that the monitors had turned on again in that room, where he resided with his arms folded. No longer waiting, if not stalking.

He saw his old friends behind the screen.

"Replaced by Valerie Gray ..." He commented, suffering a slight contraction in the stomach while a smile was outlined on his face. That was a kind of laugh, apparently he had forgotten how to laugh properly.

"But what are they doing?" He asked himself. He erected his position and continued watching. They were talking away from Paulina.

He watched for a few moments as they seemed to argue. Unfortunately he didn't have microphones implanted.

But after a while, he saw how they were returning to Paulina.

Valerie stretched out her hand, however, it was not reciprocated.

The secretary put some papers in his hand. Luckily, they had apparently accepted.

At the time they read and signed those papers, he enlarged the image, focusing on the image of the girl who was once his best friend.

She read and reread, being the last to sign that, as if she were selling his soul to the devil.

That made him smile.

The physical maturity was seen from afar. She was taller, slender, her body an ideal frame for that angelical's face, and those intelligent eyes. Her hair was long, and yet he could not help feeling longing.

"Sam... You didn't change anything."