【 "QUIRKS" 】

His favorite things about you

CAM;;

Your laugh, you always laugh at his jokes, and before long you become a giggling mess, it results in you making a little snort while you laugh rather loudly, you hate it, but Cameron finds it absolutely adorable, and he lets you know frequently.

TOBY;;

How you're protective of him, he loves seeing you get riled up over the smallest things, some things he steps in on and speaks up about stuff, like when his fans send thirst texts and stuff, he gets protective over you too and gets really upset when guys send you gross messages on insta.

ERIC;;

Your body, it's no surprise that Eric loves your body, not that he doesn't love you as a person, but he loves all of your curves, he usually comes up behind you and smacks you on the ass when you two are home, which gets him a playful smack on the shoulder and a quick kiss.

MASON;;

Mason likes your eyes, a lot, he constantly looks at them, and loves when you accentuate them with your makeup, and he has decided that your eye colour is his favorite colour, when you catch him staring you tease him for it, and he acts as if he didn't hear you, and whispers "god you're beautiful"

EZRA;;

Ezra loves your habits, as weird as they may be, he's written them all down, and loves reading them off, chuckling as he pictures you doing each and every one of them, he loves your childlike behavior and loves spoiling you and tackling you with hugs and cuddles on the couch.

MATT;;

He loves the fact that he can relate too you so much, you're a gamer but also pretty mature, you each love playing games together while he streams, and he loves hearing you scream in victory after you kick his ass, many people think he let's you win, but he doesn't have too.