rough 【 mace / zuck 】

Request !

id_fuck_zuck
Sorry it's taken this long

~

"YOU'VE BEEN IN OUR ROOM ALL FUCKING DAY MASON IM SORRY IF I'D LIKE A BIT OF YOUR TIME" I yelled at my boyfriend of over a year, he had recently been staying in our room just playing video games and smoking pot all week. The last few nights I've been 'accidentally' falling asleep on the couch just too avoid the situation.

But he had finally came out too take a shower and once he got out I asked him about it all, and he decided too just blow I out of the water.

"YOU'RE BEING DRAMATIC ALRIGHT? QUIT ACTING LIKE SUCH A CUNT" he shouted back, whether he meant it or not that set me off. I smacked him as hard as I could right on his cheek, he looked at me semi shocked, I crossed my arms and looked up at him, he backed me against the counter top behind me and I subconsciously hopped on top of it. I have no clue why but our lips crashed together, both of us fighting for dominance and neither willing too lose.

Before long he had taken off my shirt and my shorts had long since gone. We continued our kissing session as he removed the rest of my clothing, pulling away from my lips too start kissing my neck.

"I hate you so much" I said as I reached around too help him unhook my bra, he started unbuckling his pants, I listened as they hit the floor with clinking sounds of metal. He pushed everything off the counter and pushed me down, kissing my tits and sucking on them roughly, making me groan loudly, pulling his hair as he toyed with me. Before long he removed my underwear, and came back up too me, he kissed me again and started too grind into me hard, making my entire body flash hot. I clawed at his back leaving red streaks down his spin, making him hiss a bit and moan as well.

I quickly pulled down his boxers and moaned just at the sight of him, "good just hurry up and fuck me already mace" I said, not wanting too wait any longer. He complied and plunged into me, thrusting roughly and groaning while he did so, I arched my back and let out countless moans while he continued his assault on my core, he pulled out and flipped me over, my stomach on the table with my legs on the floor. He entered me again and resumed his fast and harsh pace, "Fucking hell you're sexy when you're mad" he groaned, I could feel him about too cum, "shut up and fuck me" I replied, groaning as I did so.

He moaned as he thrusted a few more times before pulling out and finishing himself off with his hand, cumming all over my ass, moaning louder than before, I rolled back over, and spread my legs, he got the memo and kneeled down, eating me out. He flicked his tongue back and forth across my clit, and used two of his fingers inside of me, scissoring them as he sucked my bud, I threw my head back and groped myself, and choked on my own breath as he plunged his tongue inside of me, pushing me over the edge and making me cum harder than I ever have in my life.

He lazily stood up, and picked me up, carrying me over to the couch and laying down on top of me, we were both sweaty and tired from that session, "I'm sorry" he said, "me too" I replied before we both passed out on the couch.