smut 【 cam / eric 】

Request !

~

I was sitting on the couch, with two of my friends, Cameron, and Eric, who each had told me they liked me, and too be completely honest, I liked them too, but that was a problem, I couldn't exactly be with both of them, I had been trying too wait for one of them too move on too someone else, but it just wasn't happening.

"I'll be right back, gotta piss" Eric said, getting up and going too the bathroom, Cam rested his hand on my bare thigh as i was wearing shorts, I didn't think much of it, until he started too stroke my skin with his thumb, slowly moving upwards, I swallowed and went pink in the face as he leaned forward and spoke, "I know you like me y/n" he said, sliding one finger under my shorts, causing me too gasp a little, as he was tracing the line of my underwear, "I can already tell you want me" he said huskily in my ear, I hadn't realized it, but I was desperately trying too push my legs together for some friction, my core hot and bothered.

Cameron was now toying with my clit, applying variations of pressure as he kissed my neck, he reached his hand down and began teasing my entrance with his finger, causing me too let out a soft moan, our fun was unfortunately interrupted, as we heard Eric walking back into the living room, Cam pulled away from me quickly, as I tried too sort myself out, Cameron covered me in a blanket just in case, and had his long arm resting on the back of the couch behind me, as Eric sat down on the other side of me, Cameron got up, and spoke, ''I'll be right back" he said, most likely going too take care of Cameron Jr. Eric and I watched the movie, but soon, Eric was making advances, he leaned closer too me, and had his arm around me, I didn't mind at all, but Cameron had just left me with a bit of a problem, but an idea soon came too mind.

I stood up, and straddled Eric's lap out of nowhere, knowing he'd probably go along with what I had in mind.
"What are you doing?" He asked me, "Well if this goes well.. you" I said too him, I could already feel him growing under his jeans, I placed my hands on his shoulders, and kissed him, Eric, who was still shocked any of this was happening, was hesitant, but slowly returned the kiss, deepening it my prodding at my mouth with his tongue, I happily accepted, trying too escalate the moment as fast as possible.

I pulled away and removed my top, and kissed at Eric's neck, he wrapped his arms around me, sliding his hands under my shorts and cupping my ass, squeezing a little, causing me too moan as I assaulted his neck.

Before long I only had my panties on and was sitting back on the couch, Eric on his knees in front of me, eating me out, and it was good, so damn good.

I heard a door click and immediately panicked, there wasn't really an explanation that would work, can walked into the living room, but not so far that he could see me and Eric, "Uh I'm gonna run to the store for some dinner, I'll be back later." He said, I sigh mentally, relief watching over me "oh okay, see you later!" I say as he walks out the door.

Eric comes up and carries me too his bed, which I was surprised he was able too do, given that it was upstairs and he wasn't the most muscular guy.

Eric sits on his bed and pulls down his pants, I go too work and begin pumping his length.

20 minutes in and I'm deepthroating him, when I hear the door click, I don't care at this point and continue, applying more pressure with my lips as I bob my head up and down,

Footsteps approach the door as Eric's moans increase, as his tip hits the back of my throat, the door opens too reveal Cameron, who is standing in shock right now.

Time skip some meanless shit

I handle Eric's stones causing him too tense up, as I lick all around his member, as Cam stands behind me on his knees, entering me, causing me too moan loudly, he begins thrusting slowly but hard, his long thick length pounding into me never the less.

Soon enough I crawl up too Eric and lay down on top of him, my back against his chest, he slowly and carefully enters my back, causing me too wince and groan in pain, Cam enters me once more. My jaw goes slack, as I am overwhelmed with pleasure, Cameron leans down too kiss me, while Eric begins too thrust, rubbing my clit in circles, Cams hands go to my breasts as he also thrusts, him and Eric being opposite in their rhythm.

It's not long before they are both pounding into me, Eric's pace on my clit has become much more rapid, making my back arch into Cameron's chest, he pounds into me while holding one of my legs over his shoulder giving him better access.

The room is filled with the sounds of us three moaning and panting relentlessly, and the scent of sex and sweat is prominent.

"God fucking damnit" Eric groans out as he cums inside of me, he continues rubbing making me clench around Cameron, making us both cum together, "o-oh my g..od" I say, twitching as my brain can't compute what just happened.

Eric is the first too pull out, leaving my ass sore and empty feeling, he moved out from beneath me, as cam holds my hips gently, pulling out himself, I lay on Eric's bed, my breasts rising and falling as I calm down.

Eric lights a cigarette while Cameron pulls his boxers up, as I lay naked with my legs still spread.

I guess picking isn't really an issue anymore