cuddles 【 fitz / cam 】

Request !
beiixck

Check out their oneshots, c: they're really good

~

10:16 am

Me and Cameron lay in our bed, his long arms and legs wrapped around me holding me in place, not that I wanted too move, I was nuzzled up against his chest, smiling happily, my eyes closed as he lazily used the back of his thumb too stroke my back softly. I look up at him, which casues him too open his eyes and make eye contact with me, we each smile for no real reason, other than being content.

11:30 pm

I shift a little in the bed, Cameron now spooning me, he has his arm wrapped securely around my waist and his other under my head, forming a sort of pillow, I have one of my hands on his, rubbing his arm slowly, just giving him unconditional love, his head is nuzzled into the crook of my neck, we're locked together and I wouldn't have it any other way.

08:25 am

I wake up too feel Cameron pulling me too his side, he lays on his back, still sleeping peacefully, I throw one leg over his and snuggle up, placing my hand over his chest, and watch as it rises and falls slowly as he sleeps. I slowly raise up and look down at him, cupping his cheek and stroking it with my thumb, I lean down and place a gentle kiss too his forehead, waking him up, he groggily smiles at me causing me too return the gesture, "Morning love." I say, only getting a kiss in return, I smile into it and kiss back softly, "I love you" he says, holding me close too him.