smut 【 cam / fitz 】

Request !
beiixck

~

Cameron had been filming and editing videos most of the day, and while his girlfriend y/n understood how much work he put into the videos, and how much time things would take, and knew that meant limited time with him, she couldn't help but feel a little lonely, after all, the two had been together for well over a year and a half now.

y/n was sitting comfortably on the couch in the living room, watching Bo Burnham 'what.' on Netflix, Cam had now been at it for 2 hours and she was still patiently waiting for him, after awhile she heard a door open then close, followed by Camerons footsteps coming from the hallway, getting gradually closer.

"You finished yet?" She asked him, hope lingering in her voice, "Almost, just have too make sure all the clips are right then post it" he said, grabbing a water bottle from the fridge, then dashing off too his office, yet again, y/n frowned slightly too herself, she put Netflix on pause and walked too she and Cams bedroom.

She made the bed and took a very quick shower, before going into her closet and putting on a new pair of underwear, she looked at herself in the mirror and smirked silently, satisfied with her choice.

efore putting on some baby pink pajama pants, and a thin white oversized crop-top, and some socks, before walking back downstairs, back in her previous position.

Cam emerged from his office yet again, sighing happily as he plopped down on the couch, an arm up on the back of it, around y/n, she slightly nudged closer out of habit, and smiled as she thought of her plans for later.

The couple watched TV listened too some music as they cooked dinner together, and ate, it was now 10:45 and after a long, stressful day of editing; all Cameron wanted was a peaceful night of sleep.

Unfortunately, he couldn't fall asleep.

The tall man groaned as he rolled over onto his back, rubbing his face in frustration as he was tired and wanted too relax, "You alright?" y/n asked him, he shook his head, "No, I can't for the life in me go too bed and i just wanna relax" he complained, this immediately struck an idea in his girlfriend's mind, causing a small smirk too display across her lips. "You know, I have a way for you too relax.." she said, not necessarily finishing her sentence, she climbed onto his lap and kissed him softly, he closed his eyes and kissed back, she pulled away slowly and smiled, "Get comfy, and enjoy yourself." She said, kissing down his already bare torso down too his boxers, Cameron readjusted and layed his head in his hands, elbows out on either side.

y/n pulled off his briefs, and saw he already had a semi, she stroked him until he was full on hard, she went too work and began pumping his member with both hands, sucking the tip of his cock, lightly humming occasional knowing it sets him off.

She took most of him in her mouth and bobbed her head up then down, massaging his stones, causing him too let out frequent and erotic moans.

He almost didn't want too give her the pleasure of him groaning, but she said enjoy himself and she likes it best, so he had no hesitation letting his ecstasy coming out vocally, not that he'd know, but y/n was currently touching herself as she blew her boyfriend, waiting on him too cum in her mouth before she got too the real fun. And it didn't take much longer, Cams breathing was becoming erratic and out of rhythm, his eyes tightly closed, his brows furrowed, his muscles flexed, as he jerked slightly from side to side, erratic and fast, his stomach clenched as he let out a low and strained moan as he came into her mouth; and all the while y/n had been rubbing and fingering herself, making herself even wetter by the second.

y/n stood up and removed her bra and panties, before crawling up too kiss Cameron passionately and straddle his lap, he groaned into her mouth as she grinded slowly onto his groin, which despite having cummed already, was hard again. She raised her hips slightly and took hold of his member, positioning him at her entrance before sliding down onto him, throwing her head back slightly at the feeling of Cams long hard length stretching her, she took a second too adjust before moving her hips, Cameron's large hands holding them, and moving his own in time with hers.

The couple was a moaning mess, Cameron was now sitting upright, y/n still in his lap, his face in the crook of her neck, occasionally peppering kisses along her decolletage, and grunting everytime he thrusted inside her, y/n had a grip on his head, eyes closed and mouth open, as she didn't care too suppress the frequent moans, and swears.

"Cam- oh god- i'm-" she said, as she squeezed around him and clawed at her partners back, something that Cameron found was a big turn on for him, he laid her on her back, and decided too finish himself off without her help, he applied sloppy kisses too her neck, and kissed her, playing with her tongue with his own, he grunted, as his movement was quick, but random, as he was closely approaching the edge, he gripped onto y/ns chest and groped her gently, before propping himself up on his arms, and groaning loudly as he came inside her, y/n returned and arched her back towards him, cumming again not realizing she had been close another time, they stayed in this position for a bit, before Cameron pulled out, and plopped down beside y/n sighing happily and wrapping an arm around her, as she tossed her leg across his hip, drawing circles on his chest with her finger tip, Cam kissed her head, smiling, "Thank you" he said, rolling on his side and holding her, she placed a small kiss too his chest, "Goodnight" she said before dozing off too sleep with her lover.