cutie 【 racc / ezra 】

Fun fact my middle name is Ezra

If you can't tell raccs my soft bb

~

As I lay under the blankets, snuggled up under the couch next to my boyfriend, Ezra, I smile and think about him, I turn too look at him and make him look at me, he's a bit absent minded as he's a little buzzed, but he's used too me doing this, I always love looking at his face, he hates talking about it, he'd never admit it but he had super low self esteem, and no matter how much I tried too change that, with relentless compliments and small kisses to his cheeks and lips, he'd never believe me, I get an idea and stand up, I'm only in some panties and one of extras shirts so he immediately pays attention too me.

"Where you going?" He asks me, "too take a bath, you should join me" I say, smiling as I hear him shuffling out of the couch.

As I turn the water off I see Ezra trying too get in first, "Ah ah" I say, he looks at me a bit confused, I step in and scoot back against the wall of the tub, he looks at me waiting for a demand as he normally does when I take control of anything, "You wait any longer and the water will get cold" I say, smiling up at him, he slides in and sits in between my legs, laying his back against my torso, I grabbed a cup I had brought in, and filled it with bath water, and poured it slowly over Ezra's mess of curls, I see him close his eyes, feeling his back muscles tense and relax against me, and smile at his little movements, once all his hair is wet I set the cup down and gently wrap my arms around his shoulders, holding him closely but loosely, he lets out a sigh through his nose, and leans back into me, stroking my calf with his thumb ever so slightly, groaning a little as I kiss his head.

"Why're you doing this?" He said quietly,

"I guess I just love you" I tell him, just as quiet, a small smile on my face as I curl a bit of his hair in my finger, stopping only too lean down, and run my hands over his chest, kissing his cheek gently, he reaches a hand up behind him, and places it on the back of my head.

For what seemed like forever, we sat in the tub just appreciating each other, I saw the time on my phone, and chuckled softly, "it's 12 am right now" I tell him, no answer, "Ezra?" I tap his shoulder, before realizing, I laugh too myself, "poor baby" I say, realizing he'd fallen asleep, I reach over and un plug the water, waking him up slightly, "Come on let's get you to bed" I say, pulling him up with me, which was a challenge as he was a good bit taller than I was.

I get him in bed after drying him all off, and no I hadn't put PJs on him, I didn't really feel like fighting too get him in clothes, I joined him naked in the bed and snuggled up next too him getting comfortable, I thought he'd already fallen asleep but right before I fell asleep, he turned over, wrapped his arms around my waist and whispered, "I love you" before falling asleep again, and passing out next too me.