fortnite 【 jay / creamy 】

Request !
Expired_Cream

~

Me and Jay and Mason had been playing fortnite in squads for around 15 hours, we had won a few rounds as we were all really good at the game, but we had lost a lot, Mason had died a few minutes ago and it was now just me and Jay.

"Watch out Creamy!" Mason (who was spectating) shouted over the mic, unfortunately it was too late, and Jay who was already weak had died, now it was just me, I quickly sniped the person who had taken Jay (who is my boyfriend ) down, and looted both of their bodies.

A few minutes later and there where only 4 people left, me included, two were the remainder of a squad, and one was alone like I was, the solo player took out one of the guys in the duo, and knocked him out, his team mate quickly built a shelter and started an intense gunfight with the solo guy, I took the opportunity to take out his team mate while he was occupied.

He took out the solo player and it was now me and him, we were sniping each other from two hills in a small circle made due too the storm closing around us, he tried building a way down the mountain but I sniped him, knocking him down, "Do a three sixty too finish it off" Jay said, I smiled and jumped down spinning in a circle, and ending the round. Jay and Mason each screamed like absolute retards, and then again, I was too, after that we calmed down and laughed a bit, "How it feel too be  out done by your own girl Jay?" Mace teased, "Shut the fuck up" Jay laughed, "Alright, I'm going too bed, night you two." I said, logging out of the lobby and walking over too Jay, "Night.. loser" I said, kissing him in between my two words before going too lay down and play on my phone for awhile.