soft 【 cam / fitz 】

Request!

missymischief

~

Cameron, my boyfriend of 13 months, was upstairs in his game room streaming, he had been up there basically all morning playing with his friend Toby, meanwhile I had been downstairs watching TV all day.

I get it, he's gonna be busy, it doesn't mean I can't be selfish every now and then.

I walked upstairs and sneakily made my way into the room, he hadn't noticed me as he was wearing his new headphones I sauntered up behind him and didn't realize he was doing face cam, this ruined my plan as his viewers could see me and began typing "who's that girl behind you?" Causing him too turn around quickly. He smiled up at me and grabbed me by the waist and pulled me into his lap, a smile on my face the whole time, "Uh this is y/n, not really how I planned too say this but she's my girlfriend" he said, the chat began freaking out and asking questions, while some either made comments calling me sexy and hot, others called me fat and ugly, I ignored those though, and focused on the real fans.

"I'll finish up here then come too bed alright?" Cam asked me, I posted and looked at him, he chuckled a little causing me too smile, he kissed my cheek before I looked to him and connected our lips, having a romantic kiss in front of his viewers, "see you later" I said getting up and walking away, unaware that my ass was visible from the camera as I was wearing shorts, oh well.

Cams pov

My viewers commented spamming me with questions about y/n, as she walked away I watched her ass through the screen and hummed in approval, "I lucked out honestly"