Chapter 7 Fast Forward

*6 Month Skips*

I looked down at my huge tummy, it carried life, it carried my missing puzzle piece and I'd protect my babies life. Apparently I'm having a baby girl which I'm excited for just my powers don't work. It's the side affect for a puff getting pregnant, all your energy goes to your baby. I don't mind it's the fact that brick isn't letting me leave the house. I NEED to do something that isn't in this house!!!! I've seen all the re runs of Fresh Prince of Bel Air, watched the marathon of Ridiculousness and every movie with Channing Tatum in it, which pisses brick off but he shouldn't keep me here like a caged animal.

Every time I try to leave some big buff body guard is out there forcing me back inside, I suck with out my powers!

I sprawled out on the couch eating Ben & Jerry's ice cream as the door bell went off, it took me a minute but I was finally able to sit up. I waddled to the door and opened it, "Buttercup? Bubbles?"

"Oh honey, ice cream!" Bubbles said dragging her finger up my chin.

"Yeah, yeah I know but I'm bored to death!" I wiped my mouth and chin off with my sleeve, "So what brings you to my prison?"

"Isolation changed you." Buttercup said looking at me all over, "Or it's the pregnancy? Oh my gosh it's all of it rolled into one!!!!"

Bubbles sighed, "We were wondering if you could watch the kids, including Prince because we are doing the whole weekend patrol again, sorry to just pop in like this."

"No it's fine, they'll give me something to do. Besides I know how weekend patrol is, I'll help bring their stuff inside." I'll do anything to get outta here!

I followed them to there car as the big buff body guard stepped out, "Wow who's this?" Buttercup asked cracking her knuckles.

"Body guard, he doesn't talk though and don't worry I'm just helping grab the bags." I explained, he raised an eyebrow and looked at my stomach making me roll my eyes. "Fine then you grab the bags!" I snapped placing my hands on my hips. He just nodded as buttercup opened the trunk and bubbles and I got the kids out of the car.

I carried Prince as the girls carried there kids inside, Ben, the body guard carried the bags but stopped at the door, "Aren't you coming in?" I asked.

"I'm not allowed unless it's an emergency." That's the most he's ever talked!

"Oh alright," I set down Prince letting him run inside and I reached for the bags, "I got them." He seemed hesitant but handed them to me.

He disappeared as I walked in, the girls said goodbye and left, closing the door. The sun was going down so I started to make dinner as the kids watched 'Finding Nemo', greatest movie ever!

"DINNERS READY!" I called from the kitchen, I just made chicken pot pie for them because well it was their favorite.

The sound of there little feet running in was adorable. They are messy well Bailey ate properly for a little girl but the boys didn't. After wards I put them to bed and cleaned up the kitchen, right as I was about to go to bed as something fell from upstairs.