Chapter 8 False Alarm

I hurry and went upstairs as fast as I could, I checked the kids room first but nothing was wrong and they were still sleeping. I just check all the other rooms but no one was there so I end up looking all over the house but no one was in here.

Maybe I was just imagining the sound? I couldn't of been could I of? I'm so confused right now but I just finish cleaning up and check the house one more time before going to bed. I felt like I was being watched but I had to sleep for the baby. I closed my eyes, after a few minutes, more like an hour I start to finally fall asleep when I hear, "Blossom..." I automatically sit right up, looking around my room but nothing was there. The worse part was it sounded like HIM when I'd rather have it be anyone else, heck even blade!

My heart thumps wildly in my chest for a while. I just kinda sit there before I get out of bed and go check the kids room. They were fine, still all sleeping like nothing even happened. I decide to just stay in there for the night, so if anything else happens I'll already be with the kids.

I start to fall asleep in the chair I'm sitting in and soon I enter darkness.

I didn't know where I was, it was all black with a red mist to my knees. I started walking forward seeing this weird glowing light. When I got to it, it was like a portal and I could see all of Townsville. "I don't know why you still protected them..."

I didn't need to turn around as a red claw went over my shoulders, "It was my job, I was created to protect them, from villains like you..."

"Such pressure for 3 little girls," HIM sighed as we looked at my life pass by starting from when I was created, "You girls did have so much potential though, only to lose it..."

"What's that supposed to mean?!" I snapped put not looking away from the screen.

"Calm down child! Watch they hated you till you did something for them and when you couldn't," He paused as I lost my voice and was injured badly, "they discouraged you, tossed you away as if you were nothing. All of them did... except for your family and brick that is."

"What are you trying to tell me HIM? I'm sick of you beating around the bush, this isn't a batman movie!" I snapped.

He laughed, sending chills down my spine, "Why'd you protect them when they hurt you? Why'd your sisters, your family, protect them when they hurt one of their own? Why'd brick do nothing about it when he claimed to of loved you? You defend and protect the ones you care for, the ones you love, your family even if it means turing away from your routine..."

I thought over the words, over and over again, "You're, you're wrong! Just because you get pricked by a thorn doesn't mean you destroy the rose bush! You're bound to be hurt by people but you shouldn't let that control you!" I growled trying not to let his words get to me.

"Oh blossom, you let it get to you though, you let it control you, define you and shape you... Maybe that's why brick liked you... another person he could control with a pretty face..." I gasped and push HIM away.

"Shut up! Where's blade, huh?"

"I honestly don't know where he went, just that he also had a crush on you... After well what happened that day he just disappeared but I'm guessing you've had encounters with him?"

"Yeah so what if I had?!"

"Just be careful he's not one you mess with and want watching you... Worst part is he likes you so he is watching you and you're pregnant with someone else's child..."

With that I jolted away, seeing the sun shine through the window. I looked around the room and the kids were still sleeping. I walked out, going downstairs to make breakfast when I say something with the corner of my eye. A single rose with a note, saying only blade... I have a sick feeling things are going to only going to get worse from here on out...