a

mondayㅣaugust 29thㅣ6:21 am

mondayaugust 29th6:21 am

AUTHOR

mashiho fell off his bed due to his alarm, groaning, he slapped the alarm clock grumbling "i hope you disappear and get destroyed by agust d".

"mashiho, get ready for your first day of school" his mother uttered while passing by at his room not even caring his son is on the floor dissing an alarm clock.

mashiho eventually got up and dressed into his uniform, picking up his backpack and phone while headed towards the kitchen so he could get the first pancake since he had a big family.

succeeding, he snuck in three pancakes instead. munching on them while scrolling on youtube trying to find a decent got7 crack video. he finished soon enough and got his shoes ready,

"hey! wait for me!" his sister, rei called. he turned around looking at the girl putting on her shoes, he sighed and left on his skateboard ignoring his older sister's calls.

MASHIHO

i arrived to the school meeting up with my friends haruto and yedam, we all sat in our seats just talking about how we didn't want to go to school and how we wanted to throw our teacher off a cliff.

soon enough school started and a tall hot- i mean- wait shit fuck-

correction, a tall boi came in and stood infront of the class, the teacher told him to introduce himself so he did.

"hi. i'm junkyu." he said, the teacher tilting her head at how informal he was but soon shrugging it off.

"o-ok, moving on, junkyu you can sit next with mashiho, raise up your hand." she said so of course i did, he sat beside me and i smiled at him, only getting a stare and no replies whatsoever.

hM mKaY sO tHaTs hOw yOu PLaY?

i shrugged and just continued listening to the teacher and doodling weird random stuff away.

——

it was time for lunch and i noticed junkyu going to the rooftop, i excused myself from my friend group and followed him.

JUNKYU

finally. peace and quiet.

well i said that too soon. i looked over to the guy that sat next to me, he baby smiled at me and introduced himself. i nodded and continued listening to music, i noticed him frown. i simply ignored it,

"heyy, here have this!" he said giving me banana milk,

"no,"

"well if you insist, here, keep the strawberry milk aswell. and don't take it for granted because uh i stole that from my friend yedam so you better enjoy it. i gotta go now, yeet bye!" he quickly said and left, i chuckle at his cuteness- wait what am i saying.

shut it junkyu.

i smiled.

MASHIHO

i ran back to my friends and yedam immediately smacked me about how rude i was for stealing his strawberry milk, i was distracted by my thoughts. junkyu will be tired at the end of the day, because he's gonna be running through my mind all day.

"i swear to god mashiho-" haruto started, i interrupted by accident,

"don't you think junkyu's so cute?"

oh my fucking god-

why the fuck did i say that-

"uh..someone has a crushie crush~" yedam replied, everyone started teasing me while i blushed to myself

damn you junkyu.

——

YEDAM

i stared at my hyung who was staring at the new kid, i snickered and patted his back,

"mashiho hyung, you're definitely whipped for him" i joked, he looked at me and playfully glared at me.

i became serious as i remembered the last time mashiho was into someone.

"but you know. be careful, i don't want you hurt again hyung."

MASHIHO

"but you know. be careful, i don't want you hurt again hyung." yedam deadpanned, i sighed,

"yes yes i know.." i whispered, he nodded and went back to doing his homework, i sighed again.

JUNKYU

"but you know. be careful, i don't want you hurt again hyung."

wait what?

what does he mean?

mashiho? hurt again?

i'm so confused. either way, mashiho likes me huh? he seems interesting, i'll try my best to fall for him even more and take care of him forever.

——

we'll see about that, kim junkyu.

——

edit; y'all i have rlly slow updates and i also have a lil bit of writers block, sRRY!