g

AUTHOR

AUTHOR

today was the day mashiho and the others were going to move in their dorms, the marshmallow's family stood out in the living room area. mashiho walked downstairs with his luggage, some of them were sad as they weren't going to taste mashiho's amazing egg rolls.

the family all took photos and did a group hug, mashiho smiled at them as he entered the van that included the other new trainees. yedam, mashiho, haruto, and jeongwoo all sat together excitedly talking to each other.

they arrived at their dorm area and as soon they walked in, mashiho dropped his bags in shock, the other three gasping in shock as well.

"m-mashiho?" junkyu murmured,

mashiho was frozen from shock, then yeeted out of the dorm and shut the door as he stood in the hallway.

"my fucking heart, he really tooted my fucking horn." mashiho said while clenching his heart, someone walked out of the dorm, it was yedam.

"hyung, you holding okay?" yedam asked while going close to mashiho, comforting the smaller.

"i don't know, how am i supposed to live with him considering how awkward it's been lately," mashiho muttered, still clenching his heart dramatically.

yedam roller his eyes, slapping the back of mashiho's head. mashiho gasped and stood up, yedam following his actions.

"are you crazy?! so disrespectful" mashiho grumbled, rubbing the back of his head while yedam snorted.

"you think i'm the crazy one? the situation isn't even that deep, don't be so dramatic hyung," yedam reasoned with the older, mashiho clicking his tongue as he rubbed the back of his head.

"i mean, it's still awkward though." mashiho's words drifted off,

"if we're gonna be idols, and if we're going to debut, dating is prohibited." mashiho added, biting on his thumb as he grew anxious, the boy stopped and huffed.

"i guess i have to admit to junkyu that if he had any feelings for me like i do, we have to set it aside." mashiho finished off his little rant, looking down at his feet as he always wanted to know how it felt like to be with junkyu.

yedam watched the sad scene, sighing as he gave a side hug.

"enough of the mood swings, let's at least meet the other trainees and find out which room we'll take" yedam said as he pulled mashiho back into the dorm.

——

the two walked back inside the dorm, greeting all the other trainees, they all sat on their couch to discuss the dorm rules and rooms.

"there's only a room left for two people..." hyunsuk, the oldest mentioned.

"ah, mashiho and junkyu you can take that room since you both haven't been assigned into any rooms" hyunsuk exclaimed,

the four best friends that were sat on the floor choked on air, junkyu shocked and looking over where mashiho was. not pleased with mashiho's reaction.

"okay, let's all move in!" haruto yelled and jumped up, mashiho sighing and stood up grabbing his bags.

junkyu was right behind mashiho as the atmosphere between them was pretty awkward, although junkyu longed to talk to mashiho.

the two walked in and there was a bunk bed, mashiho gasped and put his bags onto the top bunk. cheekily smiling until he made eye contact with junkyu, looking away as he quietly unpacked his things.

"mashi-" junkyu started, wanting to break the silence until he was interrupted by someone walking in.

"hi, we're gonna go out to eat so cmon!" jeongwoo, the one who walked in, exclaimed urging them to hurry up.

mashiho nodded with a light smile and walked out of the room, junkyu sighing as he followed behind.

after the little party, everyone headed to the dorm to go rest as it was their bedtime. mashiho took a shower, brushed his teeth, washed his face, and now was on his bed.

junkyu walked in after he refreshed himself, eyeing mashiho while sighing, headed over to his bed to go rest.

the two silently went to bed, no goodnights, just silent as the two fell asleep.

——

it was the next day, mashiho was the first one to wake up and jumped off the bed, staring at junkyu before shaking his head to go brush his teeth, exiting the shared room and greeted some of the trainees as they were already up.

"hey, how was your sleep?" yedam asked greeting mashiho as the smaller walked into the kitchen after brushing his teeth.

"it was actually comfy," mashiho quietly cheered, yedam chuckling.

"have you talked to junkyu yet?" yedam asked another question, mashiho sighing as he shook his head.

"i don't know when to say it," mashiho sighed, asahi walking in and greeting the two.

"don't know when to say what?" asahi asked, mashiho looked at his japanese buddy.

"long story short, junkyu and i have a bit of history, but since we're trainees and hopefully will be idols, i need to tell him that we can't proceed to the 'next step'" mashiho explained, asahi's eyes widening as he nodded.

"damn, i suggest to tell him sooner though." asahi said, yedam nodding as he agreed with the older's suggestion.

"yeah, it's better if it's soon so he won't feel like there's something there still," yedam added, asahi then nodding since he agreed.

mashiho sighed ruffling his hair, playing with the glass cup he had in his hand that was filled with milk.

"i'll tell him after dance practice tonight" mashiho said after a few seconds of silence, the two helpers nodding with a light smile.

"good luck." asahi said in japanese while patting mashiho's head.

"hwaiting," yedam exclaimed while shaking mashiho's shoulders.

the small marshmallow was now alone in the kitchen, leaned back onto the counter as he dreaded the thought of confirming his decision to junkyu.

——

what will happen?

——

a/n; can we just appreciate the fact that i said "i'm back" in february and now it's may and i still haven't updated🤡 anyways, bRUH TREASURE IS DEBUTING IN JULY MY LIFE IS COMPLETE. btw, ty so much for 2k reads i'm quite surprised😳💓