f

AUTHOR

AUTHOR

mashiho had fallen asleep after waiting for a certain someone's call, unfortunately he hadn't received anything. after sleeping through the night he had woken up in the morning at a perfect time, getting up from his bed with a quiet groan as he didn't want to go to school.

looking over at his phone and quickly turning it on to see if junkyu, the certain someone, called. which he hadn't, the only notifications he received was a groupchat with jihoon, haruto, and jeongwoo who were spamming the hell out of their groupchat.

the small boy sighed and eventually got ready for school, throughout the whole time he was getting ready he kept checking his phone non-stop, never receiving anything which lowered the hope mashiho had in him.

"mashiho! let's go!" rei called, mashiho jumped a little bit and soon ran downstairs to put his shoes on.

the two left the house, arriving to school. mashiho looked around a couple of times to see if junkyu was anywhere near, turns out he wasn't at school.

"mashi!" jihoon exclaimed, wrapping his arm around the smaller as his other friends joined in.

mashiho looked up at his friends with a small smile, trying to hide his disappointment. the small lad went on with his day, dreading at the fact that his favorite guy wasn't anywhere near him.

——

a few days had passed and eventually mashiho had to go to his audition, throughout those days mashiho had no contact with junkyu which annoyed him but he had to go on.

"mashi, you ready?" his mother called out as mashiho spent a long period of time in the mirror perfecting his dance moves.

eventually mashiho arrived at the building, he exited out of the building and let out a sigh. waving goodbye to his mother as he made his way inside.

"hyung?" a familiar voice uttered with a tint of confusion, mashiho turned to the familiar voice.

"haruto?" the smaller replied baffled, "what are you doing here?" he added.

"i'm here to audition, i'm guessing you are too?" haruto explained, the smaller simply nodded and sat beside.

after a few minutes even a few of their other friends came in to audition, shocking themselves but they happily auditioned together.

——

it had been a few months and finally the email that determined if they could possibly become an idol had came out.

mashiho ran upstairs right after school had ended and sat on his bed pulling his computer up to him, gripping his stuffy tightly as he became nervous.

"fuck it," he mumbled and opened the email, screaming right after as the household got scared of the sudden noise.

"i got in fUckers!" he yelled but made sure to be quiet with the swear, calling his friends who also auditioned to see what they got, turns out they also got in.

mashiho laid down on his bed with a smile, looking over at his phone which the background showed a picture of junkyu and him with their faces close together,

he let out a little sigh, "maybe..this is a new start," mashiho mumbled, changing his background to a picture of yedam, haruto, jeongwoo, and him all together.

——

today was the day mashiho and the others were going to move in their dorms, the marshmallow's family stood out in the living room area. mashiho walked downstairs with his luggage, some of them were sad as they weren't going to taste mashiho's amazing egg rolls.

the family all took photos and did a group hug, mashiho smiled at them as he entered the van that included the other new trainees. yedam, mashiho, haruto, and jeongwoo all sat together excitedly talking to each other.

they arrived to their dorm area and as soon they walked in, mashiho dropped his bags in shock, the other three gasping in shock as well.

"m-mashiho?"

——

what does this mean?

——

a/n; yoyo im back😳🤙