e

AUTHOR

AUTHOR

"mashiho, out of all places, why the fuckin goddamn café with dogs." junkyu had whined to the younger,

"is that even a question? there's dogs!" mashiho replied, he picked one up and started treating it like a baby. while the other pouted at the attention he wasn't getting

"it should've been cats." junkyu whined, picking up his drink while pouting.

"don't pout, just enjoy," mashiho smile brightly as he was now swarmed with dogs.

junkyu pouted, hissing at the dog's who were kissing mashiho. soon enough the two finally decided to leave,

"since i dragged you to the dog café, you can drag me wherever you want to," mashiho smiled, junkyu looking up to the sky thinking.

"let's go to the bar." junkyu smirked at the smaller,

"what did you just say- hey!" mashiho was cut off when junkyu started dragging him to the bar,

——

"here, drink some" junkyu offered mashiho a drink.

"hell no." the younger looked away with a glare,

"pussy." junkyu mumbled and mashiho immediately drank it.

JUNKYU

"you m-misunderstood so much you tall b-buffoon" mashiho drunkily said, i tilted my head in confusion

"what?" i answered back, mashiho was already drunk and speaking nonsense.

"i love you and only y-you,"

AUTHOR

"i love you and only y-you," mashiho finally said the words, junkyu let go of his drink and stared at the younger who was simply playing with his sweater.

"y-you're drunk l-let's go.." junkyu stuttered as he grabbed mashiho, junkyu dragged mashiho to his home since he was a bit lazy to walk further.

through a great journey, junkyu finally managed to get mashiho to his room.

"j-junky-yu" the little lad stuttered, junkyu looked over and tilted his head.

"i l-love y-ya" mashiho giggled, junkyu blushed as he looked away. mashiho pouted,

"you don't l-love m-mashi b-back?" mashiho asked, his tears threatening to fall. the japanese boy drunk was emotional,

"d-don't cry.." junkyu noticed the lad about to cry, leaving no choice, the taller embraced the smaller and caressed his hair.

"i-i..love ya too.." junkyu answered, mashiho smiled as he soon fell asleep on junkyu's chest.

"why are you doing this to me.." junkyu whispered, he stood up and realized that mashiho needed to change. gasping, he tried waking up the smaller, who wouldn't budge.

am i really gonna do this?, he thought.

he gulped as he grabbed some clothes of his, comfortable ones. slowly, he changed him, trying his best to look away.

as he finished, he plopped down onto the bed next to the sleeping boy. falling asleep with him.

——

MASHIHO

"aaaHHH" i screamed realizing i'm in a different room, also screaming at the fact that my head hurt.

"glad to see you finally woke up," junkyu walked in,

"what time is it?" i asked rubbing my head, junkyu walked over as he took a wet towel and put it on my forehead.

"2pm" he replied, i jumped.

"huH?" i quickly got off his bed, falling onto his bed again as my headache increased.

"just rest, we don't have school today." he uttered, i was going to nod but i stopped myself realizing it'll worsen my headache.

"alright.." i replied, slowly falling again by the touch of junkyu's warm hands.

AUTHOR

why is my heart beating so fast? junkyu thought.

he shook his head as he walked away into the kitchen, not even realizing yoonbin's presence.

"heart, can you stop?" he spoke out loud, he grabbed a cup of water and as he turned around-

"someone's in love~" yoonbin spoke, junkyu choking on the water and basically trying to calm down at the sudden appearance of his cousin.

"you little shit-" junkyu started but got interrupted,

"i'm not little," yoonbin replied, junkyu rolling his eyes as he went for more water.

"why are you even here?" the lad asked, drinking his water.

"checking on my cousin, i saw you two cuddling on the bed, mashi was also in your clothes, y'all really done it before me?" yoonbin explained, junkyu choking on his water again.

"we did not do it!" he whispered yelled, trying not to wake up his mashiho.

"alright alright." yoonbin chuckled as he grabbed a towel and threw it at his cousin, who spilt water everywhere after choking millions of times.

"next time choke on somewhere else," yoonbin smirked as he winked, junkyu got the reference and threw the wet towel at his face.

"i swear i will end you," junkyu snarled, stomping to the pantry. yoonbin cackled,

"i'm just tryna help you with your love life," yoonbin smiled, junkyu threw a tea bag at him.

"love life?" mashiho appeared out of nowhere, junkyu dropped his box of cereal, yoonbin's jaw drops.

"jeez why y'all acting like i'm some estranged toilet brush walking around." mashiho grumbled as he grabbed the box of cereal, junkyu still staring at the lad.

"you're a cute toilet brush tho" yoonbin tried to compliment the younger, mashiho looked at him with a baffled face.

"knock it off yoonbin" junkyu whispered and sent him a death glare, the two arguing with each other in whispers.

"pft jealous" yoonbin said out loud, mashiho confused, junkyu trying his best not to kill his own cousin.

——

a day after, mashiho had wanted to admit to junkyu about something. as class ended, he quickly walked over to junkyu's locker. which the taller was packing his stuff very quickly.

"junkyu-" mashiho started but got cut off,

"can't talk right now, i'll call you later" junkyu uttered and ran away from the smaller, mashiho could only sigh as he slowly walked home.

laying on his bed he can only sigh, again. as he looked over at his phone, waiting for a specific from a specific someone. his phone never rang, disappointed, he fell asleep.

——

will junkyu mess up again?

——