i

AUTHOR

it was today, their debut had finally come. all 12 members were all gathered together as they excitedly watched their mv.

it had been a year since the incident between junkyu and mashiho, the two occasionally talked but tried their best to avoid each other as it seemed awkward.
the rest of the members were aware of the situation, and tried to convince one of them to talk to each other, but it never worked out.

a scene of junkyu came up, the members all teased the tall boy. mashiho in the other hand could have sworn he felt his heart skip a beat, fighting the blush as he looked down. there was no denying that mashiho still cared and liked the boy, but the situation was awkward and he knew he wouldn't be able to fix things.

since the incident, junkyu and jihoon have gotten closer, the other members have noticed that junkyu's cold self seemed to disappear everytime he was with jihoon, the two were truly crackheads together.

eventually the mv finished and all the members clapped, all feeling amazed at how it turned amazing.

"this calls for a celebration!" jihoon suddenly yelled, the others agreeing and they all prepared to eat out.

minutes passed and the group of boys were all sat together, junkyu noticed that he sat across from mashiho. sighing as he calmed himself, as for junkyu obviously still liked the shorter.

yedam and hyunsuk obviously knew the two still had feelings for each other, but the two still managed to avoid each other.

the two looked at each other and knew they would do something about it, they couldn't stand to watch them be so awkward.

——

"no, never." mashiho crossed his arms, yedam sighed as he knew mashiho wouldn't be able to be convinced.

"you guys are both in the same group, do you really think avoiding each other is a smart idea?" yedam said as he put his hands on his hips, mashiho sat frozen as he knew the boy was right.

"he really likes you, and you do too." he continued, picking up his backpack. the two were in their classroom, everyone had already left.

"no he doesn't." mashiho muttered, now fiddling with his fingers.

"if he didn't, he wouldn't have written 'i just wanna be your boy'" yedam said, mashiho's eyes widen as he looked up to the boy.

"he what?" mashiho muttered in shock, yedam nodded with a slight smirk.

eventually the two gathered their things so they could leave back to their dorms.

——

in the other hand, junkyu looked at the boy in front of him.

"he likes you a lot, go talk to him" hyunsuk begged, junkyu sighed.

"i already know he still likes me, it's all up to him." junkyu stood up from the chair and grabbed his backpack as he was walking away from the class.

"but what about you?" hyunsuk asked, his hands in his pockets as he watched the taller, junkyu stopped in his tracks as he looked forward to the wall, not turning around to face hyunsuk.

"i've been waiting for him for a long time." junkyu replied, walking away from the classroom as he left a shocked hyunsuk.

the tall boy could only sigh once again, then suddenly he stopped walking again as he heard a conversation coming from yedam and mashiho, shrugging then walking away from them.

——

yedam and hyunsuk were in mashiho's room as they watched the shorter, now trying again to convince him.

"how many times do i have to say no?" mashiho sighed as he dropped his phone, looking at the two.

"how many times will you avoid junkyu?" yedam asked back, folding his arms. mashiho huffing as he shrugged

the two eventually left as they wanted mashiho to think about it, as it was his decision.

mashiho stared at his phone, contemplating if he should message the older boy or not. it had been so long since they talked normally, mashiho thinking hard as he didn't want to make another mistake.

——

eventually mashiho gave up and tried to distract himself, he decided to go out to the convenience store to calm himself down from all his feelings. the boy took his time to prepare before leaving the dorm, making his way to the store.

as mashiho walked, he suddenly stopped from the sight in front of him. junkyu was eating on his own, mashiho sighed with a frustrated tone as he didn't want to face the older just yet. mashiho stood for a few minutes before walking into the store trying not to make eye contact with the other,

junkyu on the other hand was already aware that mashiho was avoiding him, the tall boy sighed as he watched the younger from afar. he looked at his phone that showed mashiho's number, wondering if he should contact him.

sighing as he sent a message to mashiho, junkyu waited for a few minutes before checking his phone again. he had been left on read, junkyu clicked his tongue in annoyance as he was speechless.

MASHIHO

'shit, i accidentally pressed it.' i thought, junkyu had sent me a message the minute i was about to text him.

i stared at the screen before making my way out of the store, i noticed junkyu staring at me and i tried to walk past without making any contact with him.

suddenly i felt a hand grab my wrist, turning around i was faced with junkyu. my heart was racing and i looked somewhere else until junkyu put his finger on my chin and made me face him.

"do you know what you're doing to my heart?"

——

a/n; hello, i'm back😳 should i post a harukyu story?