b

thursdayㅣdecember 20th

thursdaydecember 20th

"it's hard to know that i like you when i'm dating him."
— takata mashiho

AUTHOR

mashiho sighed for the 100th time, he was looking over at junkyu who was staring out the window and looking devastated. then suddenly he felt a tap on his shoulder, it was his boyfriend, doyoung, he faked smiled at him while the other smiled for real.

"hey! let's be partners for-" doyoung started but the teacher interrupted him and the class.

"no, you guys will not be choosing partners for the movie project! i will be choosing." their teacher announced as the class groaned,

"first up, mashiho and junkyu."

mashiho sat on his chair shocked, he was honestly excited though, he looked over to his boyfriend and smiled,

"i'm sorry doyoung," he apologized sadly even though he was feeling ecstatic,

"it's ok mashi, maybe next time" doyoung smiled, the bell had rang and once again the two ate lunch together with their friends.

leaving junkyu to be all alone.

——

it was currently the end of the day and junkyu was walking home, mashiho was running and caught up to the tall guy.

"junkyu! wanna start the project at my place?" mashiho exclaimed, junkyu looked down with an emotionless face.

"ok." he simply replied and the two walked home together

——

the two sat in silence on the floor, mashiho was hoping it would be all happy but guess not.

"so i was thinking-" mashiho was about to utter about his ideas.

"you know, i thought you liked me." junkyu said as he sent glares at the smaller.

"i do-" mashiho started

"if you do then why do you fucking go on and date that doyoung kid?" junkyu was high key raging at this point, scaring mashiho.

"i d-don't know.." mashiho replied staring at his hands.

"you don't fucking know?!" junkyu stood up, making mashiho back up a little bit.

"trust me junkyu i like you a lot it's just that-" mashiho was explaining until he just stopped and started crying looking at his hands once again.

"why did you have you lead me on like that?" junkyu uttered then left taking his stuff with him leaving a crying mashiho.

"i never meant to lead you on.." the smaller sobbed even more.

——

it was the next day and mashiho did not want to go to school, but was eventually forced to. as the boy walked in he was greeted by yedam and doyoung.

"hey mashi!" the two said then analyzed mashiho,

"what's wrong mashi?" doyoung asked them wrapped his arms around mashiho.

"yeah, you don't look so good...mood wise! not look wise!" yedam said while correcting himself.

"there's nothing wrong with me" mashiho uttered and walked away to his locker.

he closed his locker only for his eyes to meet a devastating sight.

junkyu, with yoonbin.

they were both laughing and having a good time, then junkyu met mashiho's eyes, the taller looked away and whispered something to yoonbin and both of them left.

mashiho was starting to tear up, he ran to the boys's washroom and locked himself in one of the stalls. he was crying silently as he wiped his tears,

"yEET baby shark doo doo doo doo doo doo baby shark-" a familiar voice was heard, it was jihoon. but he stopped singing due to the crying he had heard.

"umm, hello?" jihoon asked, but he only received crying noises.

"mashiho? is that you?" the boy realized then knocked onto the door,

mashiho stood up and opened the door, jihoon instantly hugged him.

"what's wrong mashiho?" the taller said as he pat mashiho's back.

the younger explained and jihoon felt bad, but of course, anyone would've felt bad.

no one couldn't blame junkyu for being angry, junkyu actually spent days interacting with mashiho and grew to like him, maybe even love him, but was met with great sadness when he found out that mashiho and doyoung were dating.

——

a/n; yO, i am really sorry for not updating. school exists :') anyways, i hope you liked this chapter. i plan on writing a txt fan fiction aswell, sTreAM cRoWN bTw.