c

fridayㅣdecember 21st

fridaydecember 21st

AUTHOR

it was the last day of school before winter break. mashiho was still a depressed boy and was quite happy that he'll get time to himself during the break.

as it was last period he entered the class and was shocked at the sighting, yoonbin took his spot, which is next to junkyu. they were both laughing and mashiho had to admit, he was jealous. he sighed and sat down on another seat at the back, with no seat partner.

"wOoOO siNG aLoNg wiTH mE gUyS! i gOt tHe hOrsEs iN tHe-" jihoon walked in while singing until yedam walked in faster interrupting jihoon,

"oh my god jihoon hyung grow up" yedam groaned and sat next to his seat partner,

"uwu mashi! you're my new seat partner now~" jihoon cooed and put his head on mashiho's lap.

——

mashiho was alone and walking home, he turned back due to the laughing and loud conversation, it was none other than junkyu and yoonbin. mashiho quickly turned around but felt arms go around his shoulder.

"what's up mashi?" jihoon asked and puppy smiled, the two were now socializing but little did they know, a tall young man was boiling due to the sight.

i wonder who it is...

——

jihoon said goodbye to mashiho who was entering home, the smaller was exhausted and sat on his couch slouching. he was home alone and he had the whole house to himself for three days. his family went on a road trip but mashiho didn't want to come, so here he was.

"now i regret not coming" mashiho mumbled and grabbed a bag of chips and jumped onto his couch.

he watched some tv until he fell asleep, dreaming about who knows.

——

after a few days mashiho's family came back home. they were all together at a restaurant, mashiho's little brother was falling asleep so he started singing for him. the rest of his family all listened and were fascinated at how marvellous he sounded. after he finished a tall man approached him,

"hello i am Gunwon, as much as it sounds weird, i was actually listening to you singing. you sounded remarkably amazing! i'm a staff of YG Entertainment and i would like to invite you for an audition." the man spoke shocking everyone.

mashiho stares at gunwon, then stared at his parents. his parents smiled and nodded, so mashiho turned to gunwon and nodded.

"ok i'll go" mashiho exclaimed, gunwon clapped

"splendid! the audition is tomorrow, here's a pamphlet explaining everything about the audition and the address is also there. thank you, have a wonderful day!" gunwon smiled and left.

"congrats mashi" was heard from his family's table, as they all finished eating they left back home.

mashiho was exhausted, he jumped onto his bed and picked up his phone.

should i text junkyu? he thought.

he hesitated but as he was about to press send, an unknown number texted him.

unknown
so you're mashiho huh

mashiho
i think so yea, who is this?

unknown
doyoung's girlfriend

mashiho
what?

unknown
you're dumb, doyoung never loved you. he's dating me now.
read✔️

mashiho was at shock, surely he didn't believe the girl so he texted doyoung about it.

mashiho
[image of convo]

doyoung
wtf

mashiho
is she lying?

doyoung
i'm sorry i have to be honest, no. she's saying to truth
but let me explain first
mashi?
mashiho?
plz don't leave me on read
let me explain please
read✔️

block doyoung?
yes [✔️]
no [    ]

mashiho cried, but somehow was relieved. he was finally free, he loved doyoung but he now loves someone else..

and his name is

kim junkyu

——

but what about in junkyu's perspective?

——

a/n; damn it's been aLOng time since i updated, sorry. but gud news is that i'm currently about to publish a new story about choi yeonjun :)