03

Hayley's POV

"Hayley! Come here!" I heard my very innocent sister call. I'm 10, she's 14 and I know so much more than she does. My parents put all their efforts to keep Annie innocent and it worked, but they gave up on me because it was too hard of a challenge.

"What is it?" I asked.

"What does s-e-x mean?" She asked, her brown eyes sparkling and clearly showing how innocent this teen was.

"Um, I don't know." I lied. But her being so innocent she believed me.

"Oh, ok." She chirped then kept on packing.

"Phew." I blew out to myself as I walked back to my room. I want to keep her innocent because she takes forever to process things. It took her two years to figure out how to use the oven. She still doesn't!

third persons view

Annie was just done packing up after Hayley left. "Annie! Hurry up sweetheart! We're gonna be late for the airport!" She heard her mother call out.

"Coming!" She announced then quickly changed into her airport clothes. She wore a pair of yoga pants with a sweater and Nike shows. Her hair was in a ponytail and she was just done getting ready when she got a message.

haydaddy
wyd?

annieleblanc
Almost done with packing to leave home😢

haydaddy
aw, bg don't be sad
dm me anytime you want, here's my snap @haydaddy

annieleblanc
same as your insta
why is it haydaddy?

haydaddy
You're so innocent darling, maybe I'll tell you😉

annieleblanc
you're nice!
I'll  message you later!

haydaddy
💜

-

Today's my birthday so I'm being generous and giving y'all two chapters!!!