10

annie's pov (her bedroom⬆️)
I don't know what the fuss is about. Sure, I don't know that much, but I was raised a different way than everyone else. My mother and father always told me to tell the truth and confess my sins.

Though, I do have a sin I haven't confessed yet to anyone. Ever since we moved here, me and da-Hayden. Well, we kissed, 2 times! I know. I never even told Hayley.

During dinner, I was quieter than normal. Making my parents wonder. "Annie, sweetheart, are you alright? Do you not feel well?" My mother asked.

"I feel fine mother. Just thinking I guess." I responded, using my fork to toss my asparagus on my plate.

"Honey, eat your veggies." My dad spoke to Hayley.

"Are you making many friends, Annie?" Mother asked.

"Yes, Johnny introduced me to his and Lauren's friends." I spoke, then took a bite of my broccoli.

"That's good. Now, both of you girls, finish your dinner and get ready for bed. Tonight we'll watch a movie." My mother said, excitedly. We never had movies, maybe 3 times a year.

"Yay! What movie?" Hayley asked.

"Moana." My father said.

"What!?" My parents eyed Hayley, "That's a children's movie! Why can't we watch, maybe IT. Please!" Hayley begged.

"No. That's a scary movie. You know your sister can't watch that. Neither your mother or you. Either watch Moana or don't watch a movie at all." My father said, sternly, then we all ate in silence.

I went up to my room after dinner, then locked the door. I took a shower, and when I got out, I was startled, no, horrified when I saw my window open, but did kinda calm down when I saw Hayden.

"Hayden, what are you doing here?" I asked in a whisper as he walked towards me. I was very insecure, i only had a towel wrapped around my figure, and my hair in a bun, since I didn't wash it.

"I wanted to see you. I got to see more than I thought." He smirked, making me blush.

third pov

Hayden then wrapped his arms around her waist, connecting their lips. "Hayden, what are you doing?" Innocent Annie asked as he trailed his hand down her back, then to her thighs.

She felt something she's never felt before. A sensation, she had no idea what it was. Hayden put his hand, under her towel, still on her thigh.

Annie gasped, "Hayden, I don't know what You're doing." But Hayden continued, tracing his fingers closer to her private.

"Sh, let me do my thing." Hayden whispered in her ear, then cupped her behind with one hand, making her gasp. He used his other hand, and touched her sex. Making air get knocked out of her lungs.

"H-H-Hayden," she gasped/ moaned as he started to touch her. He then, went to her entrance.

"Be quiet babygirl." He told her, and she nodded.

"Ok daddy," that made Hayden so happy, and turned on. He then, inserted a finger, "oh my," She was startled, but was so confused to why he was doing this, and especially confused why it felt good. He then, went in and out, making her moan.

"Sh, it feels good huh babygirl." Hayden whispered in her ear, as he used his free hand to cover her mouth. She nodded as she moaned.

He felt she was going to release, so he quickened the paste, but, "Annie. You ok in there honey?" Annie was so panicked her mom would find out.

"Yes mom, I'm just changing." Annie said, then heard her mother leave. Hayden sped up his paste as she moaned in his hand. Then, she felt something she's never felt, well she never felt anything like this until now.

She released, then, he smirked at the pleasure Annie felt. "Did you like it baby girl?" He asked as he licked his finger.

"Daddy, um, I don't know what happened. But it felt good." Annie mumbled as she tried to catch her breath.

"Good babygirl. Now change. Bye." He pecked her lips then went through her window and left. She was so overwhelmed what just happened. Now she had a lot to confess to someone.