18

hayley's pov
After mom left Annie's room, I went in. All I needed was her lotion.

"Annie I- oh my god!" I couldn't believe what I saw.

Annie and Hayden moved apart. I recognized him from Johnny's pictures in his room. Johnny said it was one of his friends. They were, kissing. Like lips TOUCHING.

"Hayley!- it's not what it looks-" Annie tried but I closed the door and locked it.

"No explanation needed. Just lock the door next time. I'll speak to you tomorrow." I told her, then opened the window for him. "Come at 11, parents are asleep and I'm passed out while listening to Cardi B across the hall. Also, if you dare take advantage of her, I'll rip your lungs out, squeeze the air out of them, make you eat it then cut your heart until-"

"Hayley! Stop." Annie said quietly.

"It's fine, I get it. I was like this with my brothers." Hayden said, then sat against the window. "I'll see you tomorrow." Hayden said, then Annie kissed him.

"Ok, bye". Annie said, then he jumped down, hitting the mini trampoline that was randomly there. I started to walk towards the door. "Hayley, please don't tell anyone."

"I won't annie. Just be careful. If that was dad instead of me, we'd be on a flight to Maryland by now. Just, don't do anything you'll regret. Caleb have you that necklace for a reason. So no matter what, you'd have a clear mind." I said, then unlocked the door and went in my room.

oh innocent Annie, she is turning into a la girl.