17

normal pov
"please, I just wanna talk." hayden said, and Annie nodded, locking the door then opening the window.

"what Hayden?" She asked in a low tone, looking at her feet with her hands crossed. He looked at her, "Yes daddy?"

as if it were a movie, he pulled her in and kissed her, slow and passionate. moaning into the kiss, she pulled away.

"Daddy." She moaned, as he started to move to her neck. "Daddy!" She shouted but still quiet.

"Please, tell me what's wrong." hayden begged, and Annie gave in.

"I don't believe I'm good for you. These, girls in the bathroom at the dance were talking and Kenzie and Lauren hit them, but what they were saying was true. I'm clueless-"

"No, you're not. You're very smart, but your parents haven't given you information about how babies are made-"

"God gives them to us." Annie interrupted.

"Yes," Hayden slightly laughed but knew that was her belief, "but the science behind it. Which leads to things such as puberty, sex, most teens know."

"And I'm not one of them. I hate it."

"But I love it. You're different, I like different girls. Most importantly I like you. You shouldn't doubt that, because I'll keep saying it to you." Hayden said, holding her hand.

"I like you too." Annie replied, then kissed him, she made the move this time. Startling Hayden a bit but he gave in.

Pulling her onto his lap, they kissed for a bit and Annie wanted to adventure out more. She pulled away from his lips, and kissed his jaw line, not knowing what exactly to do but he loved she was trying.

Hayden stopped her, but placing his lips on her neck she moaned in the feeling. "Annie? You asleep yet?" Katie asked, knocking on the door.

"No mother! Not yet." Annie replied, pushing Hayden off as she panicked, and he laughed.

"Good, let's talk honey. Wait, why's the door locked? Annie?" Katie started to panic.

"Nothings wrong!" Annie said, pushing Hayden into her closet. She opened the door. "I was just showing earlier, I forgot to lock it. Sorry mother." Annie apologized, as they sat on her bed.

"Are you feeling better?"

"Yeah, I am. I'm just tired." Annie replied, acting sleepy.

"Ok, well good night." Katie left, and Hayden emerged from the closet.

"That was close." He said, and she giggled, and kissed him.

"Annie i- oh my god!"