11 - Don't. Just Don't. Stop.

When we arrive at the meeting hall, me and Romano split up to go with Italy and America back to the hotels, because it was cheaper to book like that.

"Whats this about you and Belgium?" I ask my brother.

"She cornered me and you know how bad I am at saying no to people, I swear I was forced into it by my own guilt. She's nice and all, but just, I don't like like her. Please help me get rid of her." He responds at lightening speed, gripping onto my arm as if that'll help.

"How long has it been since she asked you out?"

"A month."

"Relax. You just have to be honest with her, tell her you don't like her in that way, but you still want to remain friends." I try to advise and calm him down, but I don't think it worked.

"Honesty isn't as easy as that." He responds, rapidly shaking his head. I swear he's gone insane.

"Try a different approach then. Act like a huge dick until she breaks up with you. Introduce her to one of your really good looking friends so she cheats on you and then you won't have to feel bad. The possibilities are endless." I say.

"I need friends to do that, unless you're willing to be that person. You were raised by France, I'm sure you can flirt like hell." He begs.

"No. If you want me to help, tough luck."

"I'll help you with Romano."

I consider the offer for a few moments before finally giving in.

"Fine." What have I got myself into?

We formulated a plan, which was beautifully displayed on a cliche cork board with wool, thank you Hollywood.

First, America would escort Belgium to the next meeting early before leaving to 'go to the toilet'.

Then, I would come in and start to put those flirting skills to use.

Thirdly, when things go a little out of friendship zone, America would walk in and act surprised and angry, followed by a break up, which will hopefully make her cry (those are America's words, not mine).

The next meeting is in New Zealand, so the aim is to not be jet lagged to be able to arrive not just on time, but early. I was hoping for it to come really slowly so I could prolong the guilt, but time is never on my side.

I take the bus while America picks Belgium up from her hotel so we both get there on time without crossing each others path. I arrive first so I hide at the back end of the building until my weak ass brother shows up. He better be able to act or else this whole plan is going down in flames.

When he showed up, I emerged from my hiding place so that only he could see me. He gave me a quick thumbs up before entering the building arm linked with Belgium's.

I followed him after waiting a few seconds to be safe. I didn't just stroll right in, I made sure that America had completely left before going in. Sexily. What am I doing, she'd better forget about this.

"Hey." I say before looking down at the floor and glancing up. It was easy to see my skills were a bit rusty. She pushed herself up to sit on the table before replying.

"Hello." Oh God, she's twirling her hair. Either its a habit or she's flirting back. Still, I have to go along with the plan, so I go to sit on the table next to her.

"How did you get over there, I thought you went to the bathroom?" She thinks I'm America, this could end up worse than expected.

"Magic." I answer, leaning in just a little. And then she closes the gap. This wasn't in the plans abort mission abort mission!

"What the hell?" America yells appearing at the door.

"What the fuck?" Romano yells from the other side of the room. Shit this went terrible.

America does the smart choice and drags Belgium to a private area to have a word to let me apologise and explain myself.

All I see is the back of Roma's head before fleeing completely out of sight.

"Romano wait!" I shout, running after him.

"What?" He turns around after I catch up with tears in his eyes. Shit, I screwed up, "How do you want to explain yourself?"

"Look, America asked me to help him break up with Belgium-" I start to explain.

"How does that lead to you making out with her?" He cuts me off before I could finish.

"The plan was for me to flirt a bit while he was out of the room and then come in while she was making a bit of a move, we never planned to actually do anything." I clarify for him.

"Why would you agree to do that so his pathetic ass could dump someone?" He investigates.

"The condition was..." Am I really going to say this? "The condition was that he helped me to ask you out."

A look of realisation takes over his expression.

"Really?" He says softly.