16 - Planning To Get Prussia

"Hey Roma?" I ask, about half way through The Good The Bad And The Ugly. He grunts slightly to acknowledge my existence.

"I was wondering, maybe we could organise a family get together with us, Italy and Germany, and America and Japan. It'd be nice to see everyone together, wouldn't it?"

"I suppose. Who're you thinking of?" He asks in response to my suggestion.

"Like France, England, Spain, just the people close to us. He nuzzles into my chest before replying.

"Would that include Austria and all colonies?"

"That may be a few too many knowing England and France. But the close ones maybe, like Australia and India. I like India, its too bad he kind of hates England now." I snap out of my little tangent. "Do you want Austria to come?"

"I suppose. He could be the music provider if we swap the piano for an electric keyboard." He laughs a little before proceeding to continue. "Maybe we should have it as a new years day gathering because of how many different people have plans. Who makes plans for new years day? And its going to be the turn of the century, which is even better."

"You know what would be a nice idea? We could try and talk Russia to give us Prussia for a day for Germany." I consider. Whether it'll work or not is a different matter.

"You," Roma says, planting a small kiss on my lips, "are too kind for your own good."

"You say! You can be the nicest person ever when you want to be." I scoff.

"Thats just you rubbing off on me. Before I met you I was a huge dick." I struggle to think of a witty response so I end up using something that can win any argument.

"Your face is a huge dick."

"Is that why you like kissing me so much?"

"I hope I kiss you so much that your face-dick falls off." I sulk. I must admit, not my best comeback.

"I have a spare. Anyway, do you want a snack?" He changes the topic quickly. In all our time, we've only really fallen out twice, both of which were about food. Roma leaves to go get something (probably gelato) leaving me alone. I decide to make a list of all the people at this family gathering thingy, because why not?

By the time I had found a pen and paper, Romano had already come back with - you guessed it - gelato. So instead of making the list, I ate that and finished watching the film.

But I did carry on a little later on that night, and I ended up with quite a large list.

America
Japan
Italy
Germany
France
England
Spain
China
Korea
Taiwan
Denmark
All the Nordics on that note
Austria
Prussia???
England's colonies that I like
France's colonies that I like

It doesn't look that lengthy, but trust me, if you add up all of my general terms, it gets much longer. I must admit, I was rather fond of the Africans, you can learn a lot about their culture in one conversation.

I eventually decide to only have close family, which shortens it by a decent amount.

America
Japan
Italy
Germany
France
England
Spain
Prussia

I don't know how I'm going to do the last one as I look and sound almost exactly like America, Russia's rival. I might have to send someone on good terms with him, which is not easy. There is China, I suppose, but he's still on relatively bad terms with my stupid brother, even more so now that he's dating Japan.

Will he ever be able to not make enemies?

I spend the entire night thinking about possible ways to get Prussia back for at least a day without having to resort to mission impossible sneaking him out without getting shot. That one isn't an option that I'm willing to do. Unless I have to. Then I might.

I'll ask France in the morning, but I don't really know if he can do anything other than not be mistaken for your brother constantly, but he can try.

When the morning does come, I immediately get on the phone.

"I'll have a word with him, but no promises." France says after I explained the situation to him.

"You will! Thank you so much! You're the best!" He laughs slightly before changing the topic.

"England's here, do you want to speak?" I wasn't even given a choice before I heard the familiar accent that is my other father.

"Good morning Canada, whats the weather like over there?"

"We had a snow storm up north, but Ottawa is relatively pleasant." Why do I feel the need to talk like a nerd when I'm with him?

We continue to talk for a short while before I finally could escape. I love them, but they're terrible with technology which just makes phone calls a pain in the neck. However they are both very good at getting their own way, so this whole plan may be successful.