Chapter 3 Part 2

Du Yu Shu was in her own independent dressing room with her make-up artist Li standing besides her. As Sister Li applied makeup to Du Yu Shu's face, she asked a question. "Why is the colour of your face so poor today? Looking at it, it's really white."

Du Yu Shu looked helplessly at her refection in the mirror, her face really did look a bit pale. "A relative of mine is suffering, so I'm tired."

"I'll bring you a hot water bottle in a moment," said Sister Li. "As girls we ought to take care of ourselves, our bodies are our biggest asset."
(TN: Actually says that our bodies are revolutionary capital.) 

Du Yu Shu didn't say anything. In the studio during summer, here she was clutching onto a hot water bottle. Wasn't it just too hot.

As Sister Li had been with her for five years as her exclusive make-up artist, she understood Du Yu Shu's temper very well, and hence didn't say anything more. Finishing up the make-up, she laughed and said, "Let Little White go and buy porridge. This is your body, you shouldn't let it fall ill."

Du Yu Shu nodded to express her understanding. In the studio she had her own place to rest, however she disliked to use it preferring to sit outside and watch other people act.

Today was no exception.

Quite some time ago, Wang Jie had sent Xiao Bai to go and buy porridge. However, noticing that Du Yu Shu's lackluster appearance as she read the script, she couldn't help but feel distress, "Drink some hot water. Do you want a hot water bottle?"

"It's fine," Du Yu Shu waved her hand. "It's just a little sweat since it's hot."

Today a majority of the scenes they would be filming were the scenes with Du Yu Shu and Ye Jing An together. There were also a few with the flower shop owner and her. As she was flipping through the script for was while,  the actress, Zhang Yi who played the flower shop owner walked to her. She hesitated as she approached Du Yu Shu, then giving a nervous smile, spoke. "Sister Shu, it will be our turn to perform together soon. Will you practice with me? I am a bit nervous."

Finished speaking, she bowed her head,  shyly stroking her hair. 

Zhang Yi was originally a singer, only beginning to act last year. In the film 'My Dear, Good Morning" she could be considered a newbie. She was rather low key, diligent, and placed a lot of effort into her acting. Du Yu Shu found her okay and watching her nervous expression, decided to agree.

"Can."

Actually, she didn't feel so good, but while reading her lines with the little lady she was serious and focused. Xiao Bai stood at the side for a while with the porridge, but did not put the porridge out.  When the scene finally ended, the porridge had cooled. Xiao Bai lowered her head, feeling slightly depressed, then speaking with Wang Jie, said, "Since the porridge has cooled, I'll go and buy another one."

"Don't buy anymore." Du Yu Shu flipped the script. "It's fine, in a moment it will be my turn to be filmed. Even if you buy, I won't have anytime to eat it. 

After Zhang Yi finished filming her parts with Du Yu Shu, she began to talk with Du Yu Shu.  Although Du Yu Shu was quite cold and polite, Zhang Yi felt relieved inside, no longer feeling as nervous as before. The two of them were chatting for several minutes when Zhang Yi suddenly said, "Sister Shu, what kind of guy do you like?"

Du Yu Shu originally did not want to answer this question but when she turned her head, she noticed Ye Jing An sitting behind. Sneering in her heart, she began to speak. "Their height must be more than hundred and eighty, they must have masculine handsomeness, be cheerful and finally, able to give people a feeling of security."