Chapter 27

Wang Jie’s brain string together an elaborate love story about how the two of them in fear that the company would try to suppress them, pretended to be hostile with one another and suppress their feelings but in actuality, whenever they are fighting, it is like a knife stabbed into their chest. Wang Jie was touched to the point of tears and said, “Even if the company wants to break you two up, I will help you! But you guys even kept it from me!”

“Do you know how much hair I lost because of you,” Wang Jie angrily yelled, “My heart has received unprecedented blows. The wrinkles are because of you, how are you going to compensate me!”

“Don’t say money!” Wang Jie angrily added, “Could my youth be compensated with money? Don’t be absurd!”

Du Yu Shu, “......”

Ye Jing An, “........”

“Say something! Are you dumb?” Wang Jie arrogantly said, all high and might, “I am not that easy to be deceived!”

Du Yu Shu, “......”

Ye Jing An, “........”

Du Yu Shu rubbed her head in melancholy and earnestly said, “Wang Jie, I told you many times, stop watching those melodramatic romantic shows, it will ruin your brain.”

“Look at yourself now,” Du Yu Shu sorrowfully said, “A three-year-old’s IQ is higher than yours!”

Wang Jie was stunned, “You actually…….!”

Ye Jing An patted Du Yu Shu’s shoulder in pity. Du Yu Shu’s body stiffened by the contact. Ye Jing An didn’t notice anything and lightly said, “Must be hard on you.”

Ye Jing An kindly suggested, “How about I have Wei Meng help you for a couple of days? Girls don’t need to work too hard, it will be tiresome.”

Wang Jie stared at them in a daze, “You two…..!”

“Then I’ll have to trouble you,” Du Yu Shu didn’t see Wang Jie’s expression and distressfully said, “I also feel that I’m too tired. To tell you the truth, I have been coveting for your diligent, responsible, brave and capable Wei Meng for a while now. Every now and then I would invite him to switch over but it’s a pity that he doesn’t want to.”

Du Yu Shu shook her head sadly.

Wang Jie, “.......”

You don’t think that I am diligent, responsible, brave and capable?!

Wang Jie felt her heart broke.

She had fantasized many times of Du Yu Shu and Ye Jing An working together harmoniously and not causing any trouble, but who would’ve thought that after these two people are working harmoniously together and not causing trouble, they would work together to attack her.

Wang Jie held her broken heart and looked at the two of them critically, “Right now, it is 10:30, Does Emperor Ye and Leading Actress Du remember that shooting starts at 2 o’clock? We have to go at 1.”

When she finished speaking, Wang Jie flipped her hair and boldly walk out.

There are only Du Yu Shu and Ye Jing An in the room. They are just like a pair of junior high students who had just started dating, not looking at each other.

“Cough,” Ye Jing An didn’t look directly at her and asked, “How are you feeling now? Still uncomfortable?”

“Don’t be troubled,” Du Yu Shu gently replied, “Head doesn’t hurt, I’m fine.”

……

The two people fell silent, and then Ye Jing An whispered, “Then I’ll go now, get ready and don’t eat too much, in the afternoon if you feel uncomfortable, it will be painful.”