Chapter 26

Du Yu Shu opened the door and saw a refreshed-looking Ye Jing An carrying a bowl of reddish-brown soup.

Du Yu Shu let him in. Just now, an intolerable headache shot up her head. She doesn’t have the energy to fight with him and only wants to quickly send Ye Jing An away

“Is it unbearable? Your fault for drinking so much wine.” Ye Jing An dully said. Du Yu Shu just wants to kick him out.

“Do you need something? If not, get out!”

“Hangover Soup,” Ye Jing An sighed, “For you.”

“How are you going to do the reality show this afternoon in your current state?”

Looking at the reddish-brown soup with a variety of ingredients, Du Yu Shu disgustingly frowned, “Put it over there, I’ll drink it later.”

“As for the reality show, you don’t need to worry about it.”

Ye Jing An slowly smiled and moved forward. Du Yu Shu subconsciously took a step back. ‘Pah,’ the phone fell onto the ground. Ye Jing An picked it up and frowned as Du Yu Shu’s eyes suddenly widened and quickly went to retrieve her phone.

But in these few short seconds, it was enough for Ye Jing An to see what was displayed on the page.

–––#XiaNingHuaAndYeJingAnsSuspectedLoveAffair#

Ye Jing An could clearly see the title and his eyes flashed.

The reason Du Yu Shu is unhappy was because of this?

Du Yu Shu immediately took the phone and turned it off. Ye Jing An slowly said, “Are you being difficult because of Xia Ning Hua?”

Du Yu Shu sneered, too lazy to speak, but that is enough to show her disdain.

Yesterday’s confession, was it real?

When Du Yu Shu opened the door, Ye Jing An saw that her eyes were cold, chilling his heart.

As expected…..

But right now, has the situation taken a new turn?

Ye Jing An handed the hangover soup to Du Yu Shu and gently said, “Drink this first, this afternoon we are going to play a high-altitude game. If you go in this state, you will feel uncomfortable.”

“High-altitude game?” Du Yu Shu took the bowl slightly stunned and then remembered the Ferris Wheel yesterday. She stared deeply at Ye Jing An, “So yesterday’s Ferris Wheel…..”

“..........” Ye Jing An turned away in embarrassment and coldly said, “Drink your soup, I made it….”

Before he finished his sentence, Ye Jing An tightly shut his mouth, his eyes showed some regret. In just a few minutes, he already revealed so much!

“You made it?.....” Du Yu Shu’s mood suddenly became better, as if the sun finally rose after days of rain, shining on the ocean, revealing a few gentle ripples. She looked at Ye Jing An in surprise and novelly said, “Did you burn down the kitchen?”

“Do you think I’m like you?” Ye Jing An snorted, and gave her the cold-shoulder “Quickly drink, it will be harder to drink it if it gets cold.”

Ye Jing An lowered his head and used his finger to fidget with his ear. He felt a bit hot…..

Du Yu Shu looked reddish-brown liquid and endured nausea as she put the bowl towards her mouth. Then she heard a cold clear voice, “Open your mouth.”

Du Yu Shu consciously opened her mouth and a solid slipped in between her teeth, making her whole mouth sweet.

Du Yu Shu pursed her lips, feeling as if the sweetness entered her heart.