Chapter 23

After a moment of silence, Ye Jing An murmured, “Let’s go.”

“Why?” Du Yu Shu subconsciously asked.

“The date is not over yet, Leading Actress Du,” Ye Jing An softly laughed. He slightly raised his head, like an emperor high above and simply said, “Let’s go.”

The two walked in silence. Ye Jing An and Du Yu Shu don’t dare to speak first so they only continue to walk around the park in silence. Beside the girls that they encountered earlier, there were only ten or so people that they saw.

“We’re here, let’s go.” Ye Jing An suddenly stopped. Du Yu Shu looked up and coldly frowned, “Ferris wheel?”

“Not going.” Du Yu Shu immediately said.

“Is it that you don’t want to or that you don’t dare to?” Ye Jing An smiled provokingly, “If you don’t go today, then I think, I finally found your weakness, Leading Actress Du.”

“What airsickness, Leading Actress Du, shouldn’t it be acrophobia?”

Ye Jing An mockingly smiled as Du Yu Shu’s expression hardened. The prideful her would never lower her head in front of Ye Jing An.

If it’s other people, then it’s fine, but it happens to be Ye Jing An!

“What’s to be scared about, he.” Du Yu Shu played it down, “Emperor Ye should worry about himself.”

“Please,” Ye Jing An ignored Du Yu Shu’s attack. He slightly bent his waist and extended his hand in a gentlemanly pose to let Du Yu Shu go first.

Du Yu Shu walked in front as Ye Jing An watched her back, revealing a smile in his eyes/

The Yu Shu who is trying to restrain herself is really cute…..

The Yu Shu who is aggressive is really cute….

Yu Shu looks cute no matter what….

Look, it’s sad how hard I’m crushing.

The amusement park ticket does not account for the Ferris wheel, they will need to buy another ticket, the staff member told Ye Jing An. The Ferris wheel will not start if there are less than half the people riding it.

In fact, this Ferris wheel would only start once a week, usually during the weekend when there are more people. Not many people come to his family’s amusement park, there are even less that come to ride the Ferris wheel. Also, the people that come arrive at irregular times, so if he were to start the Ferris wheel whenever two people come and ask, wouldn’t they suffer a financial loss?

“Then let me buy the whole thing,” Ye Jing An indifferently said, “Do you accept credit cards?”

The staff was stunned, “.....”

Whose prodigal son is he to come out and please his girlfriend?

Looking at the handsome man and beautiful woman, the worker disdainfully curled his lips. Looks like it is another child of the nouveau riche and a gold-digger, boring.

The worker simply swiped the card and allowed the two people to get on.

As the Ferris wheel went up, Du Yu Shu subconsciously clenched her fist. One meter, two meters, she watched as she slowly left the ground.

Du Yu Shu was somewhat nervous. Ye Jing An put out his hand and smiled, “Want to eat?”

Du Yu Shu hesitated. Just as she was about to take the candy from his hand, Ye Jing An closed his hand. He then tore the wrapper and put the candy in his mouth, while smiling at Du Yu Shu.