Chapter 30

The《VHA》production team did not expect such a development. They released a promo video in order to attract the attention of the audience and to appease their appetite but in fact, they did not have high expectations for the video.

However, in just half an hour, the follower count for the official blog page which has not broken to a million yet is slowly rising!

Also, in just that half an hour, the post already has thousands of comments, receiving thousands of praise. In another half an hour, it successfully reached the hot search, even large entertainment V's have forwarded, setting off a huge storm in a blink of an eye.

The name of the storm is called––––#YeJingAnAddressDuYuShuAsGoddess!

As we all know, Du Yu Shu and Ye Jing An have been feuding for eight years. When 《Vanquished Nation》was released, it brought Du Yu Shu into another level. During the press conference for the drama, a reporter asked Du Yu Shu something related to Ye Jing An and she did not answer it but instead, she just coldly smiled. That smile had an indescribable mockery in it. Although Du Yu Shu didn’t say anything, it was enough for the entertainment reporters to draw their own conclusion.

Ye Jing An is just the same. Whether it is in private or in public, whenever Du Yu Shu is mentioned, he would look indifferent but a slight sneer would hang on his face. Occasionally, he would say a few words but those words could make the people’s imagination run wild.

Most often it is those “insiders,” “informants,” or “close friends” who would tip-off the media, saying that these two people’s relationship is poor, occasionally argue with each other, not giving the other party any face.

They have been fighting for eight years, in the beginning, fans from both sides would join in to attack the other party but afterward, they got tired and didn’t even bother to fight anymore.

And now, Ye Jing An address Du Yu Shu as Goddess, does that mean that they are finally trying to clean their relationship?

Or, are the feelings real? Were they oppressed by the company? Is it for the program? Or was it for promotion?

All the big v marketing groups have countless speculations but there is no accurate source of information. Having been in the circle for so long and knowing who to not offend along with their vague reporting it led to many quarrels. Finally, Du Yu Shu and Ye Jing An these six words appeared on all the major forums.

Gua Gua Gua Gua: Isn’t he just saying the word goddess? Male God Ye has a sense of propriety, he wouldn’t embarrass Du Yu Shu in front of the camera. Not to mention, this isn’t even live, we don’t even know what happened in between. Why so noisy!

Male God, Male God, Look At Me: Fudge! This is clearly our Male God succumbing to the arrangements of the production crew, alright! Start over and reconciled? Get lost! Did you not first see if Du Yu Shu this cheap slut would match?! Crazy woman, moronic slut. Goddess? Bah! Should be Crazy Goddess!

Summer Rain, Cool Breeze: Bah! Du Yu Shu this slut, putting our male God on the hot search again! Our Male God is clearly with Xia Ning Hua!

Steady Summer: Yes! Yes! Yes! Emperor Ye and Goddess Xia are in love! Du Yu Shu, get lost!

Standstill Diarrhea: Ah, ah, ah, Male God and Goddess are passing out candy! What’s with the noise! What is there to be noisy about?! Can’t you see clearly? My Male God and Goddess are in love, true love!

Mighty Emperor Becomes Chess Piece: These words are really hard to listen to. Who doesn’t know that Silver Screen Emperor Yan and Leading Actress Du are OTP? They even walked the red carpet together!