Chapter 7

Wang Jie felt very touched today, her family’s Shu Shu has finally grown up, no longer causing a fuss!

She never thought that her artist would be so cool and noble today.

Du Yu Shu is very cool and noble today, she no longer sits in front of the set and instead rests in her own lounge area, wanting to make up for her lost sleep. Wang Jie looks at Du Yu Shu’s dark circles and decisively let her rest as she went outside to play with her phone.

Unable to contain herself, Wang Jie sent Wei Meng a message on WeChat— “My family’s Shu Shu finally grew up! Glamorous and beautiful! 🤗 ❤️ ❤️ ”
This chapter is from emeraldmayblossom.blogspot.com. Please read from its original source.
Du Yu Shu and Ye Jing An’s relationship aren’t great and would always fight whenever they see each other. Because of this, Wang Jie and Wei Meng would always have to pull their artists away and apologize to one another. Over time, a friendship started to form.

Du Yu Shu has a strong supporter and is considered cold and mysterious by other people while Ye Jing An is alienated from others. The two artists fought with great effort, but the agents know who to offend and who not to offend. Although their artists have always exchanged blows at one another, they have not yet brought out a knife. So, in order to uphold a harmonious society, the two agents are polite to each other and gradually became familiar.

Because of their similar experience of facing their artist’ wrath and having converse every now and then, Wei Meng and Wang Jie slowly became friends and added each other on WeChat. Ever since they complained about their artists’ childish behaviors, their exchanges have not stopped!

Who made their artist’s mouth so poisonous?

So today, Wang Jie who is about to burst from joy, urgently sent a message to Wei Meng.

Wei Meng was taken aback.

Ye Jing An wasn't in a very good mood today, Du Yu Shu’s strange attitude this morning made him frown. When he went inside the studio and found that Du Yu Shu went straight to her lounge room instead of sitting in front of the stage like she usually does, he was sure something is wrong with her. Something must have happened yesterday so that Du Yu Shu’s mood isn’t great.

Ye Jing An continued to frown, the person that he wants to find is not here, so naturally, he doesn’t sit in front of the stage as well. All the way to his lounge room, Ye Jing An wondered what happened in the end. Clearly yesterday, Du Yu Shu still have the same vigor to quarrel with him.

Ye Jing An frowned as he looks at his phone. Wei Meng, who had been talking to him, suddenly noticed that he wasn’t paying attention to him. Angry, Wei Meng wanted to shake his shoulder and roar at him, but seeing Ye Jing An’s slightly wrinkled brows, he decisively went away.

Out of sight out of mind.

Wei Meng doesn’t know why Ye Jing An is in a bad mood, he was still acting normal when he picked him up this morning and his mood seemed to be fine as well. Now, although he still has the same polite alienation, as his agent for many years, how can Wei Meng not understand his mood?

Wei Meng gloomily took out his phone and went onto WeChat. He was immediately bombarded with Wang Jie’s boast, making his heart tighten.

Behind him came a faint voice, “So my agent and Du Yu Shu’s agent had such a good relationship.”

Wei Meng’s hand trembled, almost dropping the phone in his hand.

“Jing….Jian An?....” Wei Meng subconsciously hid his phone behind his back.

“Hmm?” Ye Jing An softly smiled. That smile scared Wei Meng, whose heart started to thump loudly.

“Can you not…” Wei Meng looked at Ye Jing An pleadingly.