The stranger stays the night

I quickly invited Annabeth (my best friend who just knocked on the door) and a boy called Leo Valdez inside the cabin.

"Uhm, all the cabins are full at the moment, would you mind having him stay with you until he gets claimed and his bunk is built" Annabeth blurted out without taking a breath, I nodded and she ran out the door because she was late for a date with Percy.

The boy studied me, so I scanned his features, tanned skin, curly brown hair that framed his elvish face and let the pointed tips of his ears stick out. He had sharp cheekbones, I chuckled at the thought of him being Sherlock, like Benedict Cumberbatch. I looked away still chuckling to myself. I wandered over to the sofa bed tucked in the corner. Looking back, I noticed he was still staring at me. I turned my attention to the sofa bed, I was about to take the sofa cushions off when I warm hand grabbed my wrist, "Don't worry about that, hun" a soft voice muttered, "let's talk and get to know each other" he grinned. Sighing,  I went to put the lamp on but the end of my dress got caught in the hinges, not noticing until it was to late, my dress dropped to the floor, leaving me stood in my bra and pants. Leo looked shocked, he walked up to me and examined my wrists, hips and thighs. The blood drained from my face as I realised. I tried to walk away to put a robe on but he grabbed my wrist, tightly, I flinched at the pain.

He took of his army jacket and wrapped it around my torso, he sat me down on the bed. Picking up the blade, he took my hand.

Author's note: I forgot to mention that I do not own the Percy Jackson/HoO series unfortunately and I also don't own the song in the title (go listen to it, its good)