Winter nights

Author's note: This WILL be cuddles and cuteness. And other things ;) ;)

It was freezing. 10pm on the coldest day in the year. -7°c. Nope. Too cold. I lay on my bed under my covers and 4 blankets. I feel the cold a lot. Rustle. I hid. Thud. I shuffled towards the wall. Creak. Someone lifted my blankets and covers up. They slid into the bed with me. Leo.

He wraps his warm arms around me and held me close. "I don't have a stupid nickname for you." he whispered. Well. I wasn't expecting that comment. He took a lamp out so we could see each other. He had a thinking face on. An evil glint lit in his eyes. "Cuddles!" he whispered, "I will call you cuddles and you will be mine." Leo smiled cutely, I couldn't be angry or annoyed. He was a cute fluffy kitten. My flaming cute fluffy kitten. I giggled.

"So how long have ya loved me, cuddles?" I gulped.

"6 years. Since we were 10 (Author's note: you're 16 in this, I hope you don't mind)"

"5" he replied smugly.

For the next few hours it continued like that. Being all cute and stuff. Until Leo asked.

Leo's POV

"Can we be.... like mortals tonight?" I asked. Immediately I regretted asking. But the look of horror became a look of interest before she nodded. My hands were shaking. I'd never done much with a girl. But I wanted to. With y/n.

I rolled over so I was on top of her and kissed her passionately. My hands shakily sliding up and down her curvy figure.

***

We were spooning. Her head lay on my bare chest, her soft multicoloured locks tumbled across my body. That was fun.

Author's note: What was that? Oh it's just a bad chapter. Please ask questions on my ask the demigod couples. :3