Charlotte Lodge

Damn. My fingers hurt. I went to see my gorgeous friend, Charlotte as she was a child of Apollo. She stood painting, her light brown hair swayed, every so often she had to brush her full fringe out of her crystal clear blue eyes. She was beautiful, tanned skin and a tall curvy figure. A perfect child. But her ego didn't exist, I couldn't see why. I walked up to her and explained everything. She rolled her eyes and bandaged my hand, "Idiot. Now excuse me, I have to get ready, I'm going on a double date." she smiled and set off. Her boyfriend was Len Kagamine, son of Aphrodite. And he was dreamy as hell. He was the heartthrob of the camp with long blond hair and a ripped body.

I wandered back to the cave and found a package, I read the note 'Beautiful lady, inside this package is some things you can wear tonight, I'll pick you up at 6pm, til then, my love' needless to say I was confused. But opening the package I found a skin tight silver maxi dress and a necklace. It was beautiful.

A knock sounded on the cave wall. Leo was stood in a tux holding a dozen roses. He put them down and looked at my hand, "what happened, oh my god are you okay?" I nodded then pointed at the large crack in the wall. After looking at his watch he dragged me towards the beach, Char and Len were waiting. Char looked beautiful in a tight leather style dress. We did the whole "omg you look perf""om your so pretty babe" and then sat next to each other so we could sit opposite our dates.

We ate our picnic, chatting, but soon we walked to our different cabins, or rather the 'cuddle' cave. Leo insisted on staying the night so we snuggled on the massive sofa.

Charlotte's POV

Len held my hand as we walked to my cabin, he leaned down and kissed me, "I love you" he whispered, "I love you too" I replied. We kissed again until Sam, my annoying brother shouted "you're so ugly together!" as a joke. I punched him. Let's just say he needed a lot of care.

Author's note: This is dedicated to my friend, Charlotte.