Perfect

I ran away before Leo woke up. I sprinted to my cabin in my skin tight dress. Passing the mirror I gasped. I turned around, in every angle I looked like a beached whale. A tear rolled down my cheek. I curled up on the floor.

Piper's POV

Over the last few weeks I'd become close friends with y/n. So every Sunday morning we'd go for a walk. But today I heard muffled sobs. I walked into her cabin.

She was wearing a silver maxi dress that clung to her curves and made her look pretty hot to be honest. "What's wrong, sweetie," I asked softly. She looked up and gulped,"Piper, I went on my first date wearing this and looking like a beached whale," she choked out in between sobs. I put my arms around her, "1) Did [shipname] happen again, and you didn't tell me?! And 2)hun, you look stunning, I could easily mistake you for a daughter of Aphrodite." I smiled. She seemed to lighten up a bit, "could we go for a walk after lunch?" she asked, I nodded, waved and headed to Jason's cabin.

Your POV

Piper always made me feel better. After she left I put a massive plaid shirt on, I brushed my multicoloured hair and quickly ran back to the cave. Leo was luckily still asleep so I slipped on to the sofa next to him. His arms pulled me close so my face was less than an inch from his, "where did you go? I missed you." he mumbled in a surprisingly sexy, husky voice. I told him that I'd just gone to change and he sleepily nodded and held me impossibly closer. He wrapped us in a blanket and kissed my nose. He put his head down and straight away, he was snoring. I chuckled fondly at the son of Hephaestus.

Author's note: please read description, remember to vote and comment if you like this ;3 but honestly I think this chapter sucks, I'll make it up to you