Up to no good

Leo's POV

Staying at Piper's mansion seemed fine until I realized the girls and guys would all be sleeping in beds big enough for 2 people. Guys had to choose girls to bunk with. Guess who I got? The short stumpy girl who I'd always loved. But its worse now with the whole thing of her turning even more gorgeous. Pale freckly skin [or whatever you want ;3], beautiful eyes, a curvy figure and a smile that I dream of all night. And now I'm not gonna be on the sofa of her cabin pretending we're spooning, knowing me I will try to and she'll make me infertile.

"Leo!" Piper slapped me, "get out of Leo land so we can play truth or dare" i looked at Jason, he did the signal to activate our plans. "I dare Piper and y/n to run around the block totally naked and stay naked until 12pm tomorrow." they looked shocked but did it, begrudgingly. They came back in, naked and soaked from the snow that had just started falling. I went and got a blanket for y/n and she cuddled with me as I am know for being the hottest guy on the planet. Next frank asked hazel out and Annabeth x y/n did some serious making out. Then I had to act like me, Jason and Percy were a 3way couple.

After hours of torture, I carried y/n to our room. She sat on my lap (happily for me, without a blanket, she has become quire comfortable with being naked, which is good because she is really hot) and scrubbed at my face, which was plastered with make up.

Y/n climbed into bed so I did the same, wrapping my arms around her. She turned around, expecting a punch I was shocked when she wrapped her long arms around my neck. I looked at her confused. She tilted her head to the right and her eyes fluttered closed. I felt soft lips start molding mine. Soon I was kissing her back, she let me slide my tongue into her mouth. But soon I had to pull back for air, "Mi amor por favor, perdóname, su pasado tanto tiempo, Te quiero, pero te prometo que no voy a hacer eso sin su permiso." she quickly mumbled in my ear. She was about to turn around when I started kissing her whispering " Querida" in between the kisses. I muttered quietly after we stopped, hoping she wouldn't hear, "I love you" she looked me in the eyes and whispered, "I've always loved you."

Author's note: the first bit of Spanish should mean My love please forgive me, its been so long, I love you but i promise I won't do that without your permission. and the second should mean My Darling