Chapter 1: A New Assassin

| The Old Campus | 4th Period |

I clasped my hands together and didn't dare even look up as one of the teacher's passed. I met him a few days before, and hadn't gotten too used to him.

"I'll announce your arrival and open the door for you to come in He had a huge grin on his face, which seems permanently there. It scared me at first... But it seemed less scary now.

"I.. Oh... O-Okay Koro-Sensei..." I looked down at my black flats. I was forced to buy my own PE uniform from the main campus, which cost me twenty-five bucks. Also weird, they handed me a rubber knife and two guns with BB's in them. It was utterly confusing.

However, a tried to straighten up my (h/l) (h/c) hair. I had to at least make myself presentable.

I heard muffled talking before the door slid open. Shyly, I stepped in and stood in front of the class. "H-Hi Koro-Sensei's class. I'm y-your new student, (Y-Y/n). (Y/n) (L/n)." I started to gain a bit of composure in front of them. There were a few people who smiled when they saw me. I only knew two people since my first year in A-Class— Karma and Isogai. I moved to D-Class in my second year, and then in E-Class because of rumours. Stupid Asano..

"Nyrufufufu! Nicely done (Y/n)! You may sit..." He out one of many tentacles at his head and scratched his head a little bit. "I'm front of Kayano! Perfect!"

I looked around and saw a green-haired girl with eyes like the brightest emeralds I've ever seen. She raised her hand, leaning back in her seat in a weird position. I shrugged it off and took mincing steps towards her. 

"You may all talk for a few seconds while I pop over to town for a quick breakfast. Ten minutes people!" I saw him disappear as a large gust of wind clouded us. I let out a tiny scream and felt a pair of hands touch my shoulders.

"I'm Kayano! Nice to meet cha'!" I saw the same girl with a bright smile.

I wanted to cry in that moment. (NO SPOILERS HEHE •-•)  "I-I'm (Y/n)..." You stuttered nervously and directed your attention to the students that pressed you on to answer questions.

"Where are you from?" One girl with blonde hair and blue eyes asked.

Another girl who had short or age hair and green eyes asked, "Where do you live?"

"What was your name again?"

"How old are you?"

"Where were you born?"

"Hey what did you bring for lunch today?"

Two voices shouted over the rest, "Everyone shut up!"

I looked up quickly. Those two voices were the only things that would comfort me. "Karma! Isogai!"

Isogai reached out his arms and I let him embrace me as his warmth channeled through my body. Karma rested his hand across my head and I looked at him with pouty (e/c) eyes. "Th-That's mean b-b-baka!"

"Same as always!"

Isogai let go of me as I reached for Karma. These two boys would live in my heart forever! "Karma, you're so warm. What did you do before class?"

He grumbled at me. "Ha. Ha. Very funny." He said. Then he just squeezed me harder. "It's just nice having my old friend back!"

I felt him touch my back and I started yelling at him, "Stop! Don't touch there!"

The blonde approached us. "Karma...!" She seemed to have a dark aura around her, as well as everyone else behind her.

"I didn't touch anywhere!" He argued.