Chapter 10

I woke up to the sound of my own yawn and the silly soft hair of Nagisa in front of my face. But it wasn't exactly right ahead.

It was right over my view.

I turned my head a little bit to come face to face with a sleeping cinnamon bun. I blushed and pulled my (h/c) behind my ears, pulling myself forward a little bit. He started to wake up. I sat there now, wondering what to do.

Then, with one look at Nagisa, I forced him into a hug and started squeezing him, yelling, "WAKE UP NAGISA!!"

There was a jolt beside me and a pair of light blue eyes stared at me. I smiled and hugged him tighter, "You're so c—"

"So what?" Nagisa asked. He backed against his pillow slowly, his shirt wrinkling slightly as he forced it against the bed frame.

"Noth—" My face was stopped when Nagisa grabbed my chin and looked at me, eyes narrowed.

"Isn't it your birthday today?"

I looked at him as he let go and literally rolled off the bed and hit the floor.

"Nagisa! Oh my god, come on!" I waned over the bed and flipped onto him. We both groaned, tired. But within an hour, we were clothed, cleaned and ready for today!

When we walked out, Nagisa was wearing a light blue shirts with Japanese words in white on it. His jeans were gray, and he wore a black jacket over his clothes, unzipped.

Well, let's say I went overboard...

• ~ • ~ • ~ •

She's only wearing the outfit

She's only wearing the outfit. Her hair, etc. don't look like that!

• ~ • ~ • ~ •

By 8:30, we were both in front of Karma's house. I loved spending time with my favorite boys!

I knocked on Karma's door rapidly. He had a nice house— at least on the outerlook. I heard hurried footsteps as we both knocked again.

"WHO THE— fuck are you doing here?" He calmed down almost immediately.

I stifled a huge laugh, noticing the actual knife he had in his hands. I grabbed it and threw it to who-knows-where inside his home.

"Hey!" He looked at me darkly. "Why'd you—"!

"Come with us!" I screamed excitedly. The red rose sleeves waved softly as I curled my arms close to my chest. It was mid-autumn, and already I felt perfectly cool. If anything, I loved the cold! You could snuggle up in blankets, drink hot coacoa. Crap, I even go to Starbucks! For their cake pops and drinks, duh.

"Fine," He sighed and opened the door wider. "Just sit on the couch."

I nodded, jumping into his house. Cookies sat on the counter. A few were next to a couch. I walked around the bar and looked into his fridge for something to drink— I don't know, I was thirsty. Nagisa ignored me as I drooled at everything I saw— strawberry milk, shortcake, cake, frosted cookies, and plain strawberries.