Chapter 11

Beep.

Beep.

Beep

Stop that...

Beep.

Beep.

Beep.

"S-stop t-that..."

"(Y-Y/n)?!" There was a muffled voice, as well as an unfamiliar one. There was a pounding sound in my ears.

"(Y/N)!!!!!" There was a yell as I felt nothing but warmth and wetness going down my cheeks. My head burned, but I ignored it as I embraced Nagisa, pulling him closer.

"N-Nagisa. What happened?" I kept him close, afraid that letting go would make me lose consciousness.

He looked at me, eyes dark. "You were right, (Y/n). It was worse than your lungs closing."

"What do you mean?!" I cried tears down his back, clutching the back of his shirt roughly while he tried pulling away.

He gave up on that idea and relaxed. His hands drooped. I couldn't se his face, but I knew he was dull in the eyes.

"You have mineplexa."

My heart dropped dead. Thankfully, not literally, but now I tried to let go of him, to fight the evil forces that tied me to Shiota.

"(Y/n)? A-Are you okay You're shaking!"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Nagisa's POV

"(Y/n)? A-Are you okay? You're shaking!" I watched as she shivered, though it wasn't cold. She was pale, but still showed that still sparkle in her eyes.

"It can't be!" She yelled out. "I can't!"

I put my hands on hers, trying to at least calm her down. When that didn't work, I couldn't think of anything else to do besides give her another hug.

Still I felt vibrations underneath my body. It was like she was having a seizure, shaking uncontrollably, eyes wide with terror as if she was seeing something out of a nightmare.

"Calm down..." I squeezed her tighter. My eyes closed tightly as I pulled away.

Still shaking.

There's that one thing...

But before I could think, everything went dark as I closed my eyes.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

My mind yelled, NO! I CAN'T HAVE MINEPLEXA!! HELP! SOMEONE!

My vision began to fade, the echoing touches of someone around me. But I couldn't feel anything after what Nagisa had done.

At the first three seconds, it was surprising. I wanted to back away, but my back was already against the bed frame. My hands were pressed up against his chest, so I couldn't do that. He was sitting on my legs-- damn it!

Then I couldn't take it. Within five seconds, I was trying harder to get away. My palms started to close up against his shirt to punch him. I couldn't even bring myself to do that. My legs were looser as he leaned over me, but the kiss was too much for me to kick out at.

Then I became completely relaxed. I felt dead. Like I had meditated. Like a python had squeezed the life out of me.

"N-Nagisa..." I managed to mutter out inbetween a forceful kiss or two. "S-S-Stop."

I felt a slight shake of his head. "N-No."

I tensed up, grabbing his shirt and pulling him closer to me. My knees started t curl up as he sat more up onto me.

I never took him as the romantic type. Nagisa Shiota, you truly are something. I can't breath around you. I can't talk around you. I can only love around you. Karma Akabane ad Isogai, they have nothing against you. When the sun sets, I will love you. When the sky darkness, I will love you. I love you till all of the stars in the galaxy die.

There was a moment when they broke away. That moment made me feel terrible. So I pressed my forehead onto his, imagining the kiss once more. I wouldn't be able to get the thougt out of my mind. If anything, it'd never cease.

But as the whole world continued to close in around us, I imaginined just me and Nagisa here, the last two people on Earth.

"I..." Nagisa blushed heavily.

I took a finger and twirled a strand of his hair, "I love you too." I smirked, but still closed my eyes as I, once more, pulled him into a kiss.

But there were no fears this time. Only assurance. I would never leave his side, and I wouldn't leave his.

~~~

Two Week Time Skip Brought By Mach 20

I sat down in my seat awkwardly, feeling my hands shiver. Karma and Isogai has pained expressions on their faces. Kayano looked sad, but her face hid a glare. Terasaka's group just tried to look away, while anyone else just had a dark face.

Nagisa was the last to look upward. I could tell he was sad for me. He had a hurt smile. His blue eyes were dull as he held his hands together on his desk. He gave me a soft look.

I smiled lightly. My body felt sore in places I never knew they could be sore. I made a blush at Nagisa. He had defeated me in a fight yesterday, trying to see if I was still good to fight. Karma even tried, and Okuda and Isogai gave it a try. When I couldn't beat even Okuda, they knew I needed a break.

Today would be my second day without P.E.

Koro-Sensei tried to give a light hearted laugh at all of us as he began to teach us social studies. I could barely pay attention as we reviewed the Holocaust.

"(Y/n)!"

I jolted my head at the teacher, making a sound between a screech and a squeak.

"Y-Yes Koro-Sensei?"

He gave a sigh, "What state in the US became part of America in 1821?"

I shook my head, "Missouri?"

His face went bright red. "Correct! August 10th, to be exact."

I muttered something to myself and stared at the escaping world ahead of me. Nagisa. Karma. Isogai. Maehara. We'd all die one day.

That was when I heard the glass break, and another bullet sliced through the classroom.

Except this time, it didn't miss.

It went straight through my stomach.

I looked up at everyone as I stood up from shock. I leaned onto Maehara's desk, couching up blood. More blood. It all landed on the ground. There was a loud thud as pain seared up my body and I screamed out. People crowded around me as the pain swelled inside of me.