.+* 1 *+.

(Update(16/12/21): Video)

.+* Prologue *+.

To be honest, nothing is special when it comes to being born and raised on a dangerous island filled with dinosaurs of all kind, this island is famously known as Isla Nublar. Now, as to my birthplace, it's an interesting story on how I got there, or shall I say a sad and unfortunate one.

To put it out straight, I was actually born in a T-rex's family enclosure, where there were three of them, you have your typical male, female, and a young one. Due to the fact I was left behind, my mother Claire Dearing was 'fortunate' enough to escape in time, leaving me behind to believe that she really left me in the enclosure to die. Eventually, when I was found out, I put up a big debate about how she left me there on purpose, and Claire said that she has a different story - out of her defense of course.

No staff member noticed a human baby in a T-rex's enclosure, but the Tyrannosauridae themselves was all well aware that there was a baby in their territory, but the mother, Rexy, had accepted me as one of her own, she looked after me for about 5 years. The father, Stormy, had mainly protected the family, especially me, he kept me away from any human eye. The little one, Fallon, was practically my best friend, and you could literally say that a little T-rex could seriously grow up fast in a matter of months.

However, after 5 years, when the staff tranqed the Tyrannosauridae because they were cleaning out the enclosure as well as separating the three into their very own enclosure, the staff had found me then, more specifically inside of the Tyrannosauridae Cave. For 5 years, I was raised by three Rexes. Stormy the Protective. Rexy the Gentle. Fallon the Playful. Of course, you can say these are the strongly developed new traits that I caught on in my years of living with Rexes.

Word has spread around that a child has been found in a dinosaur's enclosure, and of course, everyone had to go through the DNA test to see if I was one of theirs, but once they announced that there were two matches -  Claire Dearing & the one who was forbidden to be mention on the accord of Claire. What a brat to be honest.

I remembered hearing the shocking gasp and surprised faces when they announced their names out loud for everyone to hear, especially Claire's. It seemed like Claire was over the moon for a whole week yet paranoid at the same time, I mean, what are the chances of having a child living in a T-rex's enclosure, more specifically unharmed and untouched. My father, however, I have no idea who that is, he was definitely the kind of father figure who wouldn't show up - So in my case, he's a no show for shit!

Although, at a certain young age, I clearly understood my parent's intentions. Claire was part of it, she was the one who had truly left me there to die, it's crystal clear that it shows how much she really loves me. She told me that when she knew she 'lost' me, whatever that means, she went on about how she left me with some other man and the next thing you know, the news went around saying that I died or something like that.

This really didn't add up or make sense, and I knew that there was more to this than Claire didn't care to mention. So much for the care, I guess.

Around the age of 6, I couldn't stand to face Claire, I was more than mad, I was livid, and so I've actually ran out of the house countless times, in the middle of the night, running back to the Dinosaur Park that is famously known as "Jurassic World" and I would go to Rexy's enclosure and spend the rest of the night there with her and tell her all sorts of things and what's been happening out there lately.

A few years came by and I was 11 years old when they shipped Stormy to another facility on another island, clearly because 'we' didn't need him anymore. After Rexy had heard the news, she's been angry and ever more overprotective of her young, which does include me when I'm around to visit or get away from Claire, especially.

At age 12, Fallon had to be put down, she was healthy, happy, and extremely cheerful. The dumb reason they decided to put her down, was simply because the 17-year-old T-Rex accidentally slipped up, meaning, she might have eaten a staff member because the human staff keeps tranquilizing her for being too playful. But also at the of age 12, I've been given my first job, even though it's illegal at this age, they still gave it to me due to the fact of a shortage of staff.

My job was my favorite, I simply got to look after Rexy, which was the easiest thing to do on this planet! We were both comfortable with each other's presence, and when I felt sneaky, I always go down into her enclosure to give Rexy some comfort, I mean, these past few years had been tough on all of us, the least I could do for her, is to be with her.

* * *

CHAPTER 1

Today was a nice warm sunny typical day, where I was in Rexy's enclosure. She laid asleep with ease and yet heartache, although, here I am, sitting in the sun against her body. Regardless of family, DNA, and unfortunate situations where I'm stuck with Claire, I see Rexy as my true mother figure. It was her that understood the true nature of babies, she learned that newborns such as myself didn't exactly come with teeth . . . So while Fallon was here & young, the feeders would generally come here with giant milk bottles and leave them in the giant cave. I would always be the first one to have it because I'd only take about 3% in that bottle while when it's Fallen's turn, she has 97% of it.

Eventually, the milk stopped coming because Fallon was coming to the age where she no longer requires it, but also around that time, I started growing my sets of teeth, so from a bottle, I moved onto berries from the bushes . . . Which Stormy usually brings in due to the fact that I couldn't be seen by the human eye - T-Rex protocol. 

During my stay with the Rexes, they all taught me dino-speak that all dinosaurs can commonly use to communicate with other dinos, this is so the Rexes could communicate with me easily, and I back to them. Although, after the day which the staff had found me, not only was I sent to the small makeshift hospital they have here on the island and left me there for about a week to catch up on the things that I need like vitamin, vaccinations (Which I was NOT happy about) and homeschooling, but after they realized I don't understand English properly and that English wasn't my first language as it seems, they sent for a speech therapist in my ward, and yet here I am.