.+* 8 *+.

(Update(19/12/21): Video)

Since Zach was in the middle, he got to control the hamster vehicle. Looking out the clear glass window, we were passing a massive electrical gate with fences on the side and no sooner than that, we entered the dinosaur's terrain. All the friendly herbivores were chilling everywhere as they watch us stroll by. Though they were mostly gallimimus, there were a few Triceratops and other harmless herbivores here as well.

"Wait, what the hell? It's in the cage!" said Lowery finally responding.

"No, that's impossible. I was just there!" Claire protested.

"Claire, I'm telling you, she's in the cage-wait a sec . . . There are people in the cage?" said Lowery.

"Get them out of there now . . . NOW!" Claire yelled with panic.

What the hell is going on?

"Paddock 11, this is Control. You need to evacuate the containment area!" said a female voice in a panic. "Paddock 11. Paddock 11, do you copy?"

"Yeah, what's the problem?" another male voice replied.

"IT'S IN THE CAGE! IT'S IN THERE WITH YOU!" the female responder practically shouted.

5 minutes of silence came.

"AHHHHHHHHHH"
Crunch Crunch Crunch.

"Somebody talk to me! What is happening!" Claire shouted.

I dared myself to press the button on my earpiece to allow my microphone to be turned on, just so I can be a jackass. "Hi, Claire!" I said in a cheery voice, hoping my sudden inconvenience will piss her off.

"Get off the line, Ira," Claire responded in a dangerous warning tone that I haven't heard before. I simply took my finger away from my earpiece to deactivate my microphone and sink into my seat, feeling uncomfortable.

"This is Control. Put our a park-wide alert." Said a female voice. "This is a Phase One, real world. I repeat this is Phase One. Bring everyone back in!" the female voice spoke.

The screen in front of Zach suddenly turns on. "Hey, there. I'm Jimmy Fallon! Welcome aboard the Gyrosphere! {Pronounced as Jar-O-sphere} an amazing machine made possible by science. Your safety is our main concern, which is why you're behind our invisible barrier system which protects you from things like Dilophosaurus {Dee-laf-o-saurus} venom! One drop of this can paralyze you, so watch out!" Jimmy smacked a lot of chemicals that were sitting on his desk. Some substance flew on his face and hands, then his smile dropped and looked at the side of the camera. "Is this real? . . . It is?" then Jimmy fell to the floor.

The video cut and went to another video that had Jimmy Fallon in it. "And for added protection, each vehicle is surrounded by aluminium oxynitride glass, so tough, it can stop a 50-calibre bullet," Jimmy Fallon got a gun and point it at, what I'm assuming, an aluminium oxynitride glass, he then shot it which made the glass crack. The sample glass fell back and hit a cupboard which broke the glass cover of it, everything on the shelves came smashing and tumbling down in disaster. The video cuts and shows another. "The Gyroscopic technology will keep you upright at all times, so you got nothing to worry about!"

Gray slapped his hands on the glass, "Where are they!" he said.

We three perfectly heard a dinosaur groan in the distance. "Oh man . . ." said Zach. My two cousins looked at each other and I watch the reflection of their happy and shocked reaction in front of us. Gray looks like he was about to poop his pants while Zach showed pure joy. On our right, there was a triceratops getting up from her nap. Two brontosauruses ahead of us and beyond them were other friendly herbivores like the gallimimus.

Zach drove alongside a walking Bronto on my left, but we were just a little bit faster than the dino itself, despite it's massive size. On our right side, a triceratops was walking alongside us, too! Then the screen beeped three times. "Due to technical difficulties, all our exhibits are now closed. Please disembark all rides and return to the resort," the vehicle itself announced loud and clear.

Something tells me that this Indominus wasn't a herbivore . . . 

Gray looked down and sighed with defeat even though he didn't argue or move, I guess he was really disappointed that we'd have to leave too soon. "Come on, we can stay out a couple more minutes," said Zach which cheered Gray up a bit. Zach turns his head and looks at me. "Can we? . . . Please . . . For little Gray?" he made a pout face.

"It's all good with me!" I smiled.

I took my earpiece out and shoved it in my pocket. No more bad news! I'm here to have a good time with my cousins and not be scared about some dinosaur that escaped that probably already has been caught by now. We have professional people hunting the thing down too!

"But they said it was closed," said Gray.

"Aunt Claire gave us special wristbands, right? We're VIP, dude," said Zach.

"That is true," I added.

Zach pushed the driving stick forward, making the Gyrosphere go faster. Some dinosaurs from our left and right thought it was a good idea to say a LOOOOOOOONG hello, so they ran beside the ball. I just really hope they don't play soccer with this thing!

All of a sudden, either Gray or Zach's phone vibrated. But It was Zach who fished his phone out of his pocket and answered his phone straight away, he also put it on speaker so all of us could listen. "Hey, Claire!" said Zach calmly.

"Zach, god! Gray, ra with?" Claire was beginning to break up immediately. I at the very least have no clue what she was trying to say to us and at the same time, I didn't want to know about it.

"I can't really hear you. . . We're in the hamster ball," said Zach.

"Plan B," I told them as I quickly fished out for my earpiece and tried communicating from there, I pressed the button. "Claire Dearings? Are you there? We can't really hear you from Zach's phone, please respond from here," I said.

"Ira! I need you to-" Claire's voice suddenly cuts off completely.

"Hello?" I said.

No answer

I let go of the button. "Shame it doesn't work, we're out of radio range," I shrugged.