.+* 9 *+.

Zach slowed the Gyrosphere ball and we all looked out the dinosaurs calmly napping, walking, running, eating and playing. "What happened here?" Zach asked. I looked back in front of us to see a massive gate has been open. Well, no wonder the signal is so crap here, at this point, we were far away from the signal tower that was literally on the other side of the park.

"I'm not sure really" I replied.

"Dudes . . . Off-road," said Zach.

"But they told us to go back," Gray replied.

"We've been out here for the past 20 minutes, Gray," I said as I leaned forward to look at Gray before sinking back into my seat.

"And I'm just worried you're not getting the full Jurassic World experience," said Zach. Zach brought his index finger to his lips, "Shhhhhhh" and then we started to roll forward.
As we were quickly deepening into the jungle, the jungle got creepier and darker and definitely more greener, and I started to have a bad feeling about this, but I wasn't the only one who did. "No, no. Bad idea, bad idea!" said Gray.

"Great Idea!" said Zach

"No! We're gonna get arrested! They'll shave our heads, and we're gonna have to make root beer in the toilet!" Gray protested.

"What are you talking about," said Zach.

"Gray's right, we're not supposed to be here," I finally spoke up.

Zach suddenly stopped the Gyrosphere when he found four friendly herbivore dinosaurs that was just casually eating plants. "There. You see? I told you. You're welcome. Up close and personal with four dinosaurses," said Zach leaning comfortably back in his seat, taking pleasure in the scenery.

"Well, these are Ankylosaurus, so, please, for the love of good, stay on their good side, we don't want them to be angry," I said.

"Ankylosaurus," Gray muttered. "We shouldn't be here," Gray added. "And there are five dinosaurs,"

I attempted to recount the dinosaurs I saw for my self, and I could only see four.

"Aren't you supposed to be a genius or something? Look . . . One, two, three, four," Zach pointed out as he leaned forward in his seat.

"Five," said Gray as he pointed at the glass. I looked harder, not focusing on the dinosaurs in front of us, but rather looking at the reflection that was moving upwards in front of us, showing sharp teeth, which means . . . The fifth dinosaur was behind us. We all turned around slowly in our seats to see something that I bet we all wish we hadn't. The dinosaur from behind let out a scary roar, she looked like a bloody WHITE T-Rex!

"CARNIVORE!" I yelled.

"Go! Go! Go!" Gray and I urged Zach with urgent panic, which caused us to slap his arm hard.

"SHIT!" Zach cussed.

We're doomed! We're dead! We're dino-meat!

Then the stupid Dinosaur from behind kicked our Gyrosphere ball viciously towards the four herbivore dinosaurs and we spun around like crazy at a terrible speed, making the three of us dizzy as our vision was tricking us, making us feel uneven and unbalanced. We suddenly hit a tree and started spinning like a laundry machine when it washes clothes. We all held each other's hands while screaming our lungs off in hopes someone will hear us and save us. The herbivores were playing soccer with our gyrosphere, hitting it with their heads, side to side while we were still screaming, spinning and dizzy as if they were playing a reality version of pinball with us. 

It was awful.

"HOLD IT TOGETHER, DUDES!" Zach yelled.

Just in a few seconds, our Gyrosphere ball came to a stop. Zach put his arms around me and Gray as we both tightly cuddled up with him. We all looked at our left to see an angry and upset herbivore who just went up in a fighting stance.

"Oh god, that's an angry Anky!" I pointed out.

A dinosaur from our right roared and it was the one who kicked us in the first place! She stepped around us and went for the defenceless herbivore who was willing to fight to protect and stall for her fellow family members that were currently escaping.

Zach grabbed the joystick and jerked it in a diagonal direction. "DRIVE! DRIVE! GO!" Gray yelled. Just as we thought we were free, the Ankylosaurus brought down her tail onto our ball which made the encase or first layer of glass spider crack, but only in the area where she hit it. The impact sort of pushed us back as well, way back until we hit into a tree, the tree pushed us back a tiny bit which made us go upturned. We three sat there, sitting upside down while buckled in our seats.

We watched the fight played out in front of our eyes. The Ankylosaurus took a swing of her tail, right into the white T-Rex's face. As the Ankylosaurus took it's time to turn around, the white T-Rex went for a bite of the Ankylosaurus's spikey shell, which didn't work for her at all. The Ankylosaurus took another swing but the white T-Rex quickly stepped aside to only miss the hit. The white T-Rex literally fell on top of the Ankylosaurus's back, dug her claws underneath the shell and brought the Ankylosaurus up in the air and scratch the Ankylosaurus's left back leg as the white T-Rex let go.

The white Rex pushed the Ankylosaurus on her back, which the Ankylosaurus could not get back on her feet. The rex had found the Ankylosaurus's week spot. The white Rex opened her mouth wide and took a bite at the Ankylosaurus's head, she sank her teeth in hard enough for us to hear the loud snap or crunch from the now to be dead Ankylosaurus's neck or head being crushed.

"Oh, my, god," I muttered as I covered my mouth with my hand.

"We're safe in here, right?" Gray finally spoke.

"Yeah. We're totally safe!" Zach replied.

"Are we, though?" I said.

Then a noise from above our heads buzzed loudly which made all 3 of us jump. It was Zach's phone vibrating, the picture of Claire came up. Now is not the time, Claire! Can't you see, we're in the middle of 'We're about to be eaten' Phase three? Zach attempted to reach out for his phone, but his arm wasn't long enough.

"Zach . . ." Gray whispered.

"I almost got it!" Zach whispered.

"Zach . . . " Gray whispered again.

"Yeah?" Zach replied.

"Look"

"What?"

Zach and I, at the same time, looked at what was in front of us. It was one BIG, red and orange eyeball. It was the white Rex. Watching us. How creepy, but I find that funny - watching a human who couldn't reach his own phone while being upside down. As the white Rex acknowledges that we were fully aware of her presences, she stood up straight with pride on her side.

Only god knows what's gonna happen next.